I wanted take better photo's of it and I did try too, but this plant was so stinky it was making things a bit difficult...One of these days i'll improve the photo's a bit, maybe...This plant really stunk so bad you probably could of smelled it a 1/4 mile away, when it come out of tent for photo shoot...I'm not even joking about that... This truly was stinkiest plant I ever encountered so far and trust me I've had some very stinky skunk #1's and other's but nothing come close to this...Carbon scrubbers absolute must!!! I'm running two scrubber's one inside tent one outside tent...
I have grown and I'm about to grow some dragons my faves are mostly all Dragons blood, black, and Nigerian nightmare, and cheese from GA omg smell and color growth all on point..other fave is syrup last but not least is lbh sour diesel haze. Start watching vids and your skills will improve.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using Tapatalk

I have grown and I'm about to grow some dragons my faves are mostly all Dragons blood, black, and Nigerian nightmare, and cheese from GA omg smell and color growth all on point..other fave is syrup last but not least is lbh sour diesel haze. Start watching vids and your skills will improve.

Yeah, I really have watched some... I have few handicaps one I shake to damn much, two I shake to damn much! lol no I'm serious I really do... makes taking photo's a real bitch...

I plan do some other dragons in future.. This my first attempt at them, super happy with results..

Oh hey guy's I wanted to let ya know finally the dragon got too top heavy and started to fall over and is also starting to snap branches... So, this plant really should be staked.. I temporary tied her to help stand her up, but every branch on her is sagging and she having a very hard time to support the weight of her buds..I will, try getting her staked this afternoon before branches start breaking off on me..:stir::weed::wiz: a few lower branches actually resting on the nursery pot, she a real branch breaker.... I told ya these buds were kinda fat, I wasn't expecting her to fall over though... she was almost completely sideways, serious amount of weight making that plant fall over.. I'm way off on estimates on that one I think.. I think 6-6.5oz way low, I didn't realize just how heavy that plant was until I tried tying her up..I really only got her stand up semi straight for now, she really leaning hard still and every single branch is sagging or about to snap off...

Last edited:
Looking good an frosty she seems to like you're style.

:yay:
Oh hey guy's I wanted to let ya know finally the dragon got too top heavy and started to fall over and is also starting to snap branches... So, this plant really should be staked.. I temporary tied her to help stand her up, but every branch on her is sagging and she having a very hard time to support the weight of her buds..I will, try getting her staked this afternoon before branches start breaking off on me..:stir::weed::wiz: a few lower branches actually resting on the nursery pot, she a real branch breaker.... I told ya these buds were kinda fat, I wasn't expecting her to fall over though... she was almost completely sideways, serious amount of weight making that plant fall over.. I'm way off on estimates on that one I think.. I think 6-6.5oz way low, I didn't realize just how heavy that plant was until I tried tying her up..I really only got her stand up semi straight for now, she really leaning hard still and every single branch is sagging or about to snap off...

Quality problem haha.. :yay: Great work btw !

Hey Guy's here is update of My Dragon Queen & what's left of The Duurty Magic @ Day 88, The dragon is now on plain water and expected harvested on Jan13th. I also wanted let ya guy's know The 1st Duurty Magic I Harvested Had yielded 6.21oz / 173.88gm, Kinda right where I figured she would be... That really makes me much more confident about the 2nd being 9oz plus...Anyways Enjoy Photo's, Next update will be Pre-Harvest photo's of the Dragon Queen & weight of 1st Duurty, I won't have a weight for 2nd Duurty for at-least another 10-14 days, since I still have some to be taken down, then dried...That will also be taking on Jan 13, when I take the dragon..Enjoy! Last update Until Pre-Harvest!:d5::pass::dancer::cool1:
IMG_4554.JPG
IMG_4559.JPG
IMG_4573.JPG

Back