Dam that's what I call hybrid vigor [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]
Yeah, she turned out rather well...:thumbsup: I been puffing on it since harvest tbh even without a cure still rather good, but getting incredibly better as cure going on, some are almost 2weeks in, so them ones getting pretty close.. I been sick, so I can't taste or smell anything...So I had given a friend a couple buds, just to let me know what he thought... He called like an hr later saying...WOW!!:d5: I can't wait until I'm able smell & taste again, two weeks of this shit driving me crazy...:shrug:

You can all still follow my new grow. Ive got some special skunk ,critical mass,critical mass Durban poison hybrid. And a couple others
49d6988b5f5cc4886cb08c8dbbb8a4f5.jpg

Sent from my C525c using Tapatalk

Hey Guy's Here is the Total on the Dragon Queen , she come in at 160.74gm/6.1oz on scale I had taken approx 10gm between myself & tester to work on review for this, she still not quite ready,still has slight green-ish aroma probably because of curing all in same jar may be slowing this down a bit, the Duurty Magic is ready to review. But I would Like get both up at same time, so I don't forget about the other.. I will post Weight on Duurty later today.
IMG_5433.JPG
IMG_5434.JPG
IMG_5442.JPG

IMG_5431.JPG

IMG_5436.JPG
IMG_5438.JPG

Hey Guy's, finally the update everyone been waiting for! I'm really sorry it took a little longer then expected to get this Grow/smoke report up. I been Crazy busy with all these test grows going on & getting sick and all that.. @AutoBeanStalk @Dudeski @Mossy @Duggy @Magic

Dragon Queen- Grow/Smoke Report

SeedBank : AutoBeanStalk

Strain: Dragon Queen

Did it autoflower?: Yes it did.

Soil/hydro: Coco/Perlite

Nutes: GH Flora Series, Micro,Grow,Bloom... Silica blast, Rapid Root, SuperThrive, Xtreme Gardening Mykos Pure Mycorrhizal, Calimag, Rhizoflora Terpinator ,Black Strap Molasses, Ph up/down & Bud Explosion.

Light (kind and schedule): 430w Red Sodium on 400w Adjustable Ballast w/super lumens ,600w Meizhi Reflector Led(287w)

From seed to harvest date:
89 Days

Dry Yield: 160.74gm

High/Effect Duration: The high comes on fast, first feel in your head and quickly onto body.. Nice Zen type feeling, Nice to puff on and kick back on couch.. I think you can smoke this occasionally throughout the day, I think smoking too much may probably have ya napping. I think more of early evening type strain.. I would say the effect will last 2+ hrs..

RATE SCALE: (*) = bad, to (*****) = great

BAG APPEAL
: ***
I think bag appeal is average for this..

THE GROWTH: *** & half
I had to rate this as a 3.5 due to germination issues with all testers, I was able get 2 viable beans 1 was male, 2nd female. Other testers either unable obtain any seedlings or ended up with male. The Female that did go on to finish, did get rather large but never really got dense even though she had lots of light pounding on her.. I would really like see this strain be worked on with germ & I think that would probably improve final plants as well.

THE SMELL: ****
This smells very nice when broken up, I was smelling a sweet-pine aroma.. I didn't notice any strong piney in the taste.

THE SMOKE: *****
The smoke has a much different flavor then it smells, I find the flavor a Sweet-lime with flowerish... It really taste much better then it looks or even smells the effect quite impressive also, very Zen like...Enjoyable for kicking backing watching a movie.

THE HIGH: *****
The High is very good, Like I said A Zen like feeling.. Very enjoyable for kicking back watching a movie.

My Final Grow/smoke Report: I would really love to see this strain worked on a little bit to improve the germination rates, I feel that would just improve end results as well.. I would like give this one another shot.

Duurty Magic-Grow/smoke Report

Strain: Duurty Magic

Did it autoflower?: Yes they did.

Nutes: GH Flora Series, Micro,Grow,Bloom... Silica blast, Rapid Root, SuperThrive, Xtreme Gardening Mykos Pure Mycorrhizal, Calimag, Rhizoflora Terpinator ,Black Strap Molasses, Ph up/down & Bud Explosion.

Light (kind and schedule): 430w Red Sodium on 400w Adjustable Ballast w/super lumens ,600w Meizhi Reflector Led(287w)

From seed to harvest date: 72 Days & 84 Days

Dry Yield: 173.88gm/6.21oz 72day Plant----256.66gm/9.17oz 84day Plant.

High/Effect Duration: *****(10 if I could select that)
Insanely Awesome, Very Potent..This Hits Hard & Fast even my tester really loved this one.. This Has very strong buzz, you can easily smoke all day long.. Great strain to start your day off with. This last really long also 2.5hrs+ ...I find the effect like ya kinda got to do something, can't sit still if ya know what I mean.. Very Active strain for me.

BAG APPEAL
: *****
Stunning Jar Appeal,Dense Nugs Covered in Trics.Beautiful colors also.

THE GROWTH: *****
The Growth on both of these was rather awesome, the 72day was 28inches & the 84day was 31inches.. Both produced an insane amount, the structure on both was very nice, they had no issues..Very impressive plants.

THE SMELL: *****
Okay, well this is part of why it took me so-so long to write a report for these.. This has a very complex aroma & flavor... So many times I started to write this & I simply couldn't come up with how to describe the flavors, so I'll do my best...This has a very sweet,slightly piney with incense & red licorice to me... Very complex and I find very hard to describe, It smells awesome & tastes awesome!!!!

This smoke is insanely good!

A very potent Sativa type high to me, Tons of Flavors & Very strong powerful effect... Great Day-time Strain.

My Final Grow/smoke Report: This Duurty Magic was truly a Pleasure to grow and even more of a pleasure to puff on, you certainly won't be disappointed with this strain..It's very good!

Last edited:
Hey Guy's, finally the update everyone been waiting for! I'm really sorry it took a little longer then expected to get this Grow/smoke report up. I been Crazy busy with all these test grows going on & getting sick and all that.. @AutoBeanStalk @Dudeski @Mossy @Duggy

Dragon Queen- Grow/Smoke Report

Strain: Dragon Queen

Did it autoflower?: Yes it did.

From seed to harvest date:
89 Days

Dry Yield: 160.74gm

High/Effect Duration: The high comes on fast, first feel in your head and quickly onto body.. Nice Zen type feeling, Nice to puff on and kick back on couch.. I think you can smoke this occasionally throughout the day, I think smoking too much may probably have ya napping. I think more of early evening type strain.. I would say the effect will last 2+ hrs..

BAG APPEAL
: ***
I think bag appeal is average for this..

THE GROWTH: *** & half
I had to rate this as a 3.5 due to germination issues with all testers, I was able get 2 viable beans 1 was male, 2nd female. Other testers either unable obtain any seedlings or ended up with male. The Female that did go on to finish, did get rather large but never really got dense even though she had lots of light pounding on her.. I would really like see this strain be worked on with germ & I think that would probably improve final plants as well.

THE SMELL: ****
This smells very nice when broken up, I was smelling a sweet-pine aroma.. I didn't notice any strong piney in the taste.

The smoke has a much different flavor then it smells, I find the flavor a Sweet-lime with flowerish... It really taste much better then it looks or even smells the effect quite impressive also, very Zen like...Enjoyable for kicking backing watching a movie.

The High is very good, Like I said A Zen like feeling.. Very enjoyable for kicking back watching a movie.

My Final Grow/smoke Report: I would really love to see this strain worked on a little bit to improve the germination rates, I feel that would just improve end results as well.. I would like give this one another shot.

Duurty Magic-Grow/smoke Report

Strain: Duurty Magic

Did it autoflower?: Yes they did.

From seed to harvest date: 72 Days & 84 Days

Dry Yield: 173.88gm/6.21oz 72day Plant----256.66gm/9.17oz 84day Plant.

High/Effect Duration: *****(10 if I could select that)
Insanely Awesome, Very Potent..This Hits Hard & Fast even my tester really loved this one.. This Has very strong buzz, you can easily smoke all day long.. Great strain to start your day off with. This last really long also 2.5hrs+ ...I find the effect like ya kinda got to do something, can't sit still if ya know what I mean.. Very Active strain for me.

BAG APPEAL
: *****
Stunning Jar Appeal,Dense Nugs Covered in Trics.Beautiful colors also.

THE GROWTH: *****
The Growth on both of these was rather awesome, the 72day was 28inches & the 84day was 31inches.. Both produced an insane amount, the structure on both was very nice, they had no issues..Very impressive plants.

THE SMELL: *****
Okay, well this is part of why it took me so-so long to write a report for these.. This has a very complex aroma & flavor... So many times I started to write this & I simply couldn't come up with how to describe the flavors, so I'll do my best...This has a very sweet,slightly piney with incense & red licorice to me... Very complex and I find very hard to describe, It smells awesome & tastes awesome!!!!

This smoke is insanely good!

A very potent Sativa type high to me, Tons of Flavors & Very strong powerful effect... Great Day-time Strain.

My Final Grow/smoke Report: This Duurty Magic was truly a Pleasure to grow and even more of a pleasure to puff on, you certainly won't be disappointed with this strain..It's very good!
Great update man and Nice smoke report! That duurty magic indeed sounds delicious. And with a hint of licorice you say. Gotta try that at some point[emoji39] impressive results as well, awesome job man

Great update man and Nice smoke report! That duurty magic indeed sounds delicious. And with a hint of licorice you say. Gotta try that at some point[emoji39] impressive results as well, awesome job man
Thanks Man! I really tried my best with that smoke report, I feel that is about the closest description I can come up with... It truly is quite good, The buds were super dense, very very stinky when I had pulled out for photo shoot, scrubbers are a must for this strain... I was/am quite happy & impressed with the yield of both, I was told by several people that they "Would Never" get over 18"inches and like 1-3oz at best... In an Optimal Environment they certainly can do much better, My 2 are living proof of that! The smoke is really awesome, very complex flavor & very hard hitting.:d5::pass:

Hey Guy's I had a couple photo's I wanted to upload yesterday, I simply forgot.... The weight is kinda hard to see, the tray was so loaded with buds I had very hard time trying capture the weight on camera... Anyways I also got photo of the ton of jars filled of the Duurty Magic as well, just so you get a clearer picture of this yield, it really was awesome!enjoy... again I'm sorry I forgot to include yesterday with my report, I'm kinda overwhelmed with stuff right now...
IMG_5556.JPG
IMG_5559.JPG
IMG_5571.JPG
IMG_5487_LI.jpg

That's a nice harvest!

Back