lovely finishing colours to plant,and shes a chunky one at that.
very nicely grown :thumbsup:
:pighug:
Thank you so Much Archie, She really is a very impressive plant!!! I easily taken 4+oz off and barely put a dent in it... I'm pretty confident I'll hit that 9oz or better.. which I think is rather impressive itself... 1lb from 2 plants nothing to sneeze at that's for sure!:d5::pass::pighug:

Hey Guy's here are a few Pre-Harvest Photo's as promised, I have to say she is one very very very very very stinky bitch!!!! I took her out for photo shoot, I literately set her on stand, next thing I know wife opening door asking why she smells plant so strong in living room..Hahahaha, that's a first! First she ever smell that quickly, seriously maybe took 2mins or so and completely filled house, rather incredible, she actually stinks so bad I put her right back into tent, and will just chip away branch by branch, this larger Duurty is sure much easier to clean up, so that's a huge Plus!! Anyways I hope everyone will love how she come out! Enjoy!!!! Duurty Magic at Day 84 (partial Harvest):drool::d5::drool::thumbsup: also including shot's of what I use to enter tent or for harvesting!
View attachment 847441 View attachment 847442 View attachment 847443 View attachment 847444 View attachment 847445 View attachment 847446 View attachment 847447 View attachment 847448 View attachment 847449 View attachment 847450 View attachment 847452 View attachment 847453:dancer::woody::weed::wiz: :yeahthat:
@EvilScotsman @TehSnow @Cotton46 @Dmrides220 @St. Tom @Duckster @Ribbzzy @AutoJam @710Dabz @Engineered Grower @Samwell @1939bear Hey I wanted invite you guy's to check out My Duurty Magic Pre-Harvest Photo's, I hope you'll like how beautifully she come out.. Enjoy!! and thanks for stopping by!:d5::pass: also @Only1Sky @nizmoKush @virginia gent

Last edited:
Thank you so Much Archie, She really is a very impressive plant!!! I easily taken 4+oz off and barely put a dent in it... I'm pretty confident I'll hit that 9oz or better.. which I think is rather impressive itself... 1lb from 2 plants nothing to sneeze at that's for sure!:d5::pass::pighug:
Should keep you in meds a day or two :crying:

Should keep you in meds a day or two :crying:
hey dude, this one is much-much stronger then the first with an incredible flavor... one of nice parts about trimming the nice resin balls ya get to try out...both are really awesome, but this one very potent..

omg good job shes a monster

Back