Here's three head guys . Promised a pic and here it is
2c4156b024eb478bcc4cf746d471d7ec.jpg

Sent from my C525c using Tapatalk

Hey Guy's Here is Update of My Duurty Magic & Dragon Queen at Day 83, I was gonna bring the Duurty down yesterday but decided on Saturday as harvest date.. The Dragon is actually looking closer now, the Duurty is ready...I think both are looking very nice.. I hope ya like today pics... Tomorrow will be just some Pre-Harvest Shots of the Duurty, I won't be taking whole plant at once...Enjoy!:d5::thumbsup::drool::woohoo::pop::coffee::pass:
IMG_4511.JPG
IMG_4512.JPG
IMG_4513.JPG
IMG_4523.JPG
IMG_4524.JPG
:dancer:

Amazing colas, just amazing. Even the lowers are thick
yeah they sure are quite huge! Even the Dragon has some rather massive buds, I tried take pic showing that, but was unable hold the bottle & camera at same time for photo, but holding 2 liter bottle up to that dragon cola, the cola is fatter then the 2 liter bottle..I'm really in-love with the Duurty though, that is one impressive looking girl.. I know the photo's are not doing it much justice, I need improve my camera skills...I really am gonna try hard to get some awesome Pre-Harvest Photo's... I want ya to see what I am seeing, but not everything showing in camera...

Last edited:
I always downplay my amounts, so I think 6-6.5oz is probably under-estimating it ...by a lot...pretty much every bud on the dragon or every cola I should say, is entire length of the cola, it's completely full & very fat, even the very lowest ones... I think i'm on low end also with the Duurty, just to play it safe... It may do much better then 9oz, but I think that's a reasonable rough estimate...that one also buds top to bottom and full, large buds... so many colas on that plant it's crazy...That one was my favorite of 2017 if that gives ya any idea how much I like how that one come out! Even though it didn't pull as much as other's I done in 2017, that plant pulled at-least 3times what they would normally pull, so to say I'm happy is an understatement...:d5::pass: I still consider it a 2017 grow, even though it finished in 2018..

Last edited:
Back