looking lush with the pinkish whisps.nice growing :thumbsup:
:pighug:
Thank you very much archie, I think she come out very nice with such nice colors, the next will be nicer I think, that is my special one, we can say that now the other is down, hehehehe... I'm glad ya liked how she turned out! am hoping abs will like also!

Awesome job! Looking forward to the spoke report!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you! am very glad you like how she come out! The next one I will be getting ready to start flush, so approx 5-7 days for the 2nd Duurty, the Dragon am still unsure about, still throwing hairs on me...:shrug::pop: am getting ready to take some shots, of the dragon & 2nd Duurty.. like 20mins or so them should be up.

Last edited:
Hey Guy's here a couple shots of my babies today at day 77, The Duurty Magic will be starting on Plain water, thinking 5-7 days left on her! The Dragon am still unsure about, she throwing hairs at me still...:shrug: so, whenever she done, she done I suppose... I hope ya like today's pics! Enjoy!:drool::pass::d5:
IMG_4481.JPG
IMG_4482.JPG
IMG_4483.JPG
IMG_4484.JPG
IMG_4492.JPG
IMG_4494.JPG
IMG_4495.JPG
IMG_4493.JPG
:headbang:

:drool: too much drool on my screen, where's the rags

Hahahaha, They looking good? I think so, the cola on that dragon as fat as a 2 liter bottle and still wanting get fatter... Kinda why I stuck her back under Hps as I'm very worried about mold with buds that fat, but I keeping humidity in check & temps,plenty of air-movement, so I should be fine!:d5::pass::drool:

Back