Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope ya guy's like what I done with these, They are very impressive looking Girl's.. The Smaller Duurty is ready for Harvest any-time now, The larger one, still on late bloom nutes, soon to switch over to plain water.. The Dragon still on late bloom nutes also, but that one may be starting to revert... I wish I didn't say that, coz every-time I mention they are, then it starts putting out shit-loads of new hairs.. I'm not sure when I will take the First Duurty, Possibly tomorrow depending if she has look I am waiting for, TBH I haven't even checked the trics yet, no reason too, until the plant looks how I think it should look. I'm pretty sure she completely ready now, but will get this last full day & maybe even one more depending on the look. I'm quite proud how this grow turned out.. I will take photo's before Harvest once she comes out of tent, once everything does finish & dried, there will be approx 2-3 weeks waiting period for the smoke report, Plus the 5-9 days dry time.. I hope that isn't a problem, It's just I'm able give much more accurate reports once it's been cured for approx that amount of time, any less and I notice the taste/effect can change a bit...You will give a harvest weight once they been curing 1 week, by that time everything should stabilized.. I will also do harvest weight once they finish drying...:d5::pass: Merry Christmas @AutoBeanStalk I hope you really are happy how beautiful these come out, My Xmas Gift to you!:weed::wiz:

Well guy's looks like one of the two Duurty's is ready for Harvest @ Day 72, so I will be taking her out for Photo Shoot, then cleaning her up & get her hung & started to dry.
:d5: :biggrin::bighug::worship::drool::woohoo: I will post Shot's when she is out of tent, I need some display Photo's for ABS anyways.. I don't think this girl is as photogenic as the next one to finish.. But, choice are nice to have..:dancer::smokeit::woody:
IMG_4429.JPG
IMG_4426.JPG
IMG_4427.JPG
IMG_4428.JPG
:weed::wiz::stir:

Hey Guy's Tomorrow, My smaller Duurty will be harvested... I haven't rechecked the trics, but everything should be fine... The plant herself, looks very ready..Even if these trics are not quite where I want them when I check before harvest, I still intend take her down.. I really need to space very badly, My Two Huge Kush's need some room... Plus I kinda need get the strongest part of the drying over with before 12/30 am not sure 2 days drying will do that, things could be much worse in 2 days, worse comes to worse, I'll just hook my extraction to the dry box like I had to do with my last grow, then I can control any odors at-least..Taking this tomorrow, will at-least give me one day to get odors under control again. I intend to save all the leaves/trimming from both these girl's since they are so frosty & will make great shatter..I will bring her out for Photo Shoot before taking her down, from the looks of her, she looks rather easy to clean up... I think everyone will really like the colors she has put on, she looks very very beautiful and this one isn't even the Photogenic one..My next Duurty to come down, is something very special, she is literally double the size of the first, tons more branching, much larger buds...I think I'll hit 6oz on this first one though, I'll know tomorrow! I know where my wet weight should come in around, to give me my yield. But, I won't be giving wet weight out... 1 week after start of cure is when I'll give the weight, since it will be more accurate at that time. I'll Post Pre Harvest Photo's & Post Harvest as well, I probably should of picked up some razor blades I have a feeling this girl gonna clog my scissors up constantly, she extremely sticky & smells Very fruity/sweet...anyways, I just wanted give ya quick update. Tomorrow will be Day 74.. I provide the updates of the bigger Duurty & the Dragon also..:d5::thumbsup::dancer::pass:

Hey Guy's here are a few shot's of My Duurty Magic That was Harvested at Day 74, she has very beautiful Pink & Purple Hues on her on her and surprisingly very dense, she took much longer then I thought to clean up, somewhere around 6 1/2 hours, that's kinda a long time for a single plant and that's the smallest of the 2, the next will probably take double to clean up, since it is double the size..I'll put-up more shot's later, here just a few for now, Enjoy:drool::d5::dancer::woohoo:
:ladies: :weed::wiz::yeahthat:
IMG_4447.JPG
IMG_4450.JPG
IMG_4451.JPG
IMG_4452.JPG
IMG_4453.JPG
IMG_4454.JPG
IMG_4456.JPG
IMG_4457.JPG
IMG_4460.JPG
IMG_4446.JPG
:woody: I didn't do any wet weights, I decided to just wait for her to dry.. so I'm just as clueless as any of you about the harvest weight.

Last edited:
Hey Guy's here are a few shot's on My Duurty Magic That was Harvested at Day 74, she has very beautiful colors on her and surprisingly very dense, she took much longer then I thought to clean up, somewhere around 6 1/2 hours, that's kinda a long time for a single plant and that's the smallest of the 2, the next will probably take double to clean up, since it is double the size..I'll put-up more shot's later, here just a few for now, Enjoy:drool::d5::dancer::woohoo:
:ladies: :weed::wiz::yeahthat:
View attachment 844258 View attachment 844259 View attachment 844260 View attachment 844261 View attachment 844262 View attachment 844263 View attachment 844264 View attachment 844265 View attachment 844266 View attachment 844267 :woody: I didn't do any wet weights, I decided to just wait for her to dry.. so I'm just as clueless as any of you about the harvest weight.
@Only1Sky @AutoBeanStalk @nizmoKush @Avalanche Blanch @sanguine @Frankthetank @TheMongol @db003 @jingo I harvested My first Duurty Magic, I hope you will check her out, she turned out very very nice, beautiful colors!

Last edited:
Back