You da real MVP!
Oh Hey you guy's know any of these Photo's I'm doing for you, you can take & use if you would like... Obviously these might be photo's you would want to use for advertisement.. I am doing these for you guys anyways, so feel free to take & use the ones you want. :d5::pass:

Hey Guy's & Gal's, here is an Update of My Duurty Magic's & Dragon Queen @ Day 67, I have since changed one of the Duurty to plain water as she finalizing now..The hairs all reverted on that one, so that will be our first one to come down, in approx 5-7 days...The Dragon & Larger Duurty still bulking up, them ones still being fed late bloom nutes...No clue on time-line for them two, whenever they finish I guess...The first Duurty is the smaller of the two, am hoping she will pull a decent yield, I know I said 5-7oz am hoping that one will come in around there...Am thinking that one may be on lower end, 5-5.5oz I sure hope I did better, but visibly that all it looks to me, when I minus 70% for drying & cure.. My Larger Duurty, I know I'll be on higher end much closer to 7oz or maybe even a tad better..The Dragon looking close to 5-6oz, obviously these all rough guesses, but usually am pretty close to dead on what I call for..I called these for that yield way back in beginning of grow, nothing changed I still expect to hit every target I set for myself..:d5::drool::pop::thumbsup::pass::pighug:
IMG_4330.JPG
IMG_4327.JPG
IMG_4328.JPG
IMG_4329.JPG
IMG_4305.JPG
IMG_4303.JPG
IMG_4301.JPG
IMG_4302.JPG
IMG_4317.JPG
IMG_4318.JPG
IMG_4319.JPG
IMG_4320.JPG
IMG_4332.JPG
IMG_4334.JPG
:headbang: :stir: :weed::wiz:

Have you been putting that front one on the stretch machine overnight? She sure is trying to get out of the top of the tent :headbang:

Have you been putting that front one on the stretch machine overnight? She sure is trying to get out of the top of the tent :headbang:
That's my Auto Kush, that bitch doesn't want to stop growing.. It's good she off to side of my hps or would already be hitting the lamp, she like 36+ inches now, am expecting that girl be around 4ft when all said & done! And nope, no stretch machine just an experienced grower & good genetics!:d5::pass: You know me, I like to impress!!!:stir: :weed::wiz::yeahthat:

Hey guys [emoji41] missed ya. Had to show u all how the brick weed beast is doing . Three head in a few lol . Man the buds just keep getting longer!! Seriously the longest buds I've grown . And the style I'm using I use outside . This year my holes outside are going to have clones of her brick weenie no.
1dc0043967f6bd4dfe16e9b78a8cf650.jpg
fd2acd4f905d2b35124a82ccfb7d29df.jpg

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Hey guys [emoji41] missed ya. Had to show u all how the brick weed beast is doing . Three head in a few lol . Man the buds just keep getting longer!! Seriously the longest buds I've grown . And the style I'm using I use outside . This year my holes outside are going to have clones of her brick weenie no.
1dc0043967f6bd4dfe16e9b78a8cf650.jpg
fd2acd4f905d2b35124a82ccfb7d29df.jpg

they looking nice.

they looking nice.
Thanks brother . I'll send u some pics later. They really starting to kick ass. The other brick weed finished with no trichs or oil really was bummed. Had to be genetic . All green as fuck with golden hairs. Doubt it will even get me high . Here's a small bud
b2b33eae409dff82211f008e541adb73.jpg

Thanks brother . I'll send u some pics later. They really starting to kick ass. The other brick weed finished with no trichs or oil really was bummed. Had to be genetic . All green as fuck with golden hairs. Doubt it will even get me high . Here's a small bud
b2b33eae409dff82211f008e541adb73.jpg

I had some buds finish with very little to almost no trics I could visibly see, but with flash on camera I could see it had a little... Surely not my type of smoke, as ya see I love the super frosty ones, Like These Duurty's & the Bubble kush, both frosty as a fu*k... The Dragon not visibly showing much in way of trics, but with flash am able see some, am thinking that one just a late bloomer

Back