Hey Guy's, Here is an Update @ Day 65.. Everything Looking Totally Awesome!!! They are really packing on the weight this week as you will see in photo's below, I really thought the Dragon was closer to finish then it is, Still putting out hairs like crazy & none reverting as of yet..The Duurty's On the other hand the calyx are swollen right up.. Them two girls I may have to change over to just water over next couple days, I'll just continue to watch them closely, No matter what I do need run no-less then 4gals through each before they finish up..I should be able do that last 5-7 days..We getting down towards the end now, I'm just not sure yet of a finish date yet.. Once I switch to plain water, we'll have 5-7 days at very most! This grow turned out way, way better then expected, Am Super Happy how everything turned out! Enjoy today's Photo's!:d5::biggrin::thumbsup::coffee::drool::pop::pass::pighug: :weed::wiz: :stir:

IMG_4255.JPG
IMG_4256.JPG
IMG_4257.JPG
IMG_4258.JPG
IMG_4260.JPG
IMG_4261.JPG
IMG_4262.JPG
IMG_4263.JPG
IMG_4264.JPG
IMG_4272.JPG
IMG_4273.JPG
IMG_4280.JPG
IMG_4281.JPG
IMG_4282.JPG
IMG_4283.JPG
:yeahthat:

Hey Guy's, Here is an Update @ Day 65.. Everything Looking Totally Awesome!!! They are really packing on the weight this week as you will see in photo's below, I really thought the Dragon was closer to finish then it is, Still putting out hairs like crazy & none reverting as of yet..The Duurty's On the other hand the calyx are swollen right up.. Them two girls I may have to change over to just water over next couple days, I'll just continue to watch them closely, No matter what I do need run no-less then 4gals through each before they finish up..I should be able do that last 5-7 days..We getting down towards the end now, I'm just not sure yet of a finish date yet.. Once I switch to plain water, we'll have 5-7 days at very most! This grow turned out way, way better then expected, Am Super Happy how everything turned out! Enjoy today's Photo's!:d5::biggrin::thumbsup::coffee::drool::pop::pass::pighug: :weed::wiz: :stir:

View attachment 840869 View attachment 840870 View attachment 840871 View attachment 840872 View attachment 840873 View attachment 840874 View attachment 840875 View attachment 840876 View attachment 840877 View attachment 840878 View attachment 840879 View attachment 840881 View attachment 840882 View attachment 840883 View attachment 840884 :yeahthat:
@Pops @hippy71 @pop22 @Avalanche Blanch @sanguine @Ribbzzy @Engineered Grower @AutoJam , I wanted invite you guy's & gal to what's left of this awesome test grow for Autobeanstalk.. We getting close to the end now, I hope you all will like the job I done on these Beautiful Girl's! Ohh @Pops I told ya I had a little something up my sleeve, hahahaha. I really hope you all like these! Enjoy:welcome::pop::coffee::pass::smokeout::hookah: :weed::wiz:

Back