How many days are they on? Should really fatten up now. Any more frost and your gonna get a bobsled team training in there :yay:
Lmao, yeah they pretty covered, aren't they? I think I seen few member's of the Jamaican Bob-Sled team, Practicing on some of them...:rofl: They on Day 59 today! :pighug:

Lmao, yeah they pretty covered, aren't they? I think I seen few member's of the Jamaican Bob-Sled team, Practicing on some of them...:rofl: They on Day 59 today! :pighug:
I think the Jamaican team was nabbin a few budz!

I think the Jamaican team was nabbin a few budz!
The Duurty I sent to the corner I need bring to front tomorrow for a trimming, I noticed today while feeding them... I cleaned up the Bigger Duurty Today that I spent maybe 2 hours just cleaning up, I said that one was quite the project.. The other not quite as bad, The Dragon been all trimmed up and fine until Harvest, Minus a Few of the big leaves I'll take off in the Final week. Nice I haven't caused any Nutrient burn or other issues to them.​

The Duurty I sent to the corner I need bring to front tomorrow for a trimming, I noticed today while feeding them... I cleaned up the Bigger Duurty Today that I spent maybe 2 hours just cleaning up, I said that one was quite the project.. The other not quite as bad, The Dragon been all trimmed up and fine until Harvest, Minus a Few of the big leaves I'll take off in the Final week. Nice I haven't caused any Nutrient burn or other issues to them.​

You do have a tent full of green to keep you busy!

You do have a tent full of green to keep you busy!
Yeah, that's for sure.. It will really be nice in another 21 days or so, I'm think all 3 should be done by then... The Dragon is very hard to say, That's why I decided tomorrow she will get late bloom nutes, no more grow, no more silica..maybe 10--14 days for that one? I think it's just gonna happen fast when it does, am noticing that. I want & need be ready for that.. Since I do need run at-least 4gals of water the last few days, to make sure all nutes are leached out..

What do u feed for late bloom?
Late Bloom is 4ml micro 8ml bloom, 1.5ml calimag & terpinator, that's all.. She will get at-least 4-8 feedings of that, then probably to straight water to finish. Right now been getting 4ml micro, 1ml grow, 6.5ml bloom, 1.5ml silica, 2ml calimag, between 8-10ml terpinator. Then every 4th feeding a 0.5ml superthrive..

You like the terpinator?
OMG yes! That shit is the cat's meow! I swear by that stuff, of course used differently then it says to use..But Hell yeah it works, no doubt!

Back