Hey Guy's, I have Photo update at Day 56 with My Duurty Magic's & Dragon Queen... They are filling in very nicely, The Duurty's are so covered in Trics that even the stalk is completely covered, really not seeing much in way of Trics on the Dragon Queen yet... not quite sure as to why, maybe just late to show Trics?:shrug: I'm doing what I can, to try bring them out, Just nothing I do is working on that plant, just making the other's more covered..So I'm just wait it out with that one, maybe once gets closer to finish they will decide to come to the party...I hope anyways... The Dragon Queen I might get lucky and will finish sometime in December, I guess it's still possible for Duurtys to finish a couple weeks beyond that... I didn't bother removing any popcorn's on any of these, since I intend to use for concentrates anyways, I have recently been smelling a Pine aroma.. I am thinking from the Dragon... The Duurty's still have Sweet-Tarts aroma & flavor, thats really enjoyable & tasty. I hope everyone likes, Enjoy!:d5::pop::coffee::drool::dragon4:
View attachment 837467 View attachment 837468 View attachment 837469 View attachment 837470 View attachment 837471 View attachment 837472 View attachment 837473 View attachment 837474 View attachment 837475 View attachment 837476 View attachment 837477 :dragon7:
I was just posting somewhere about the quality of the grows on AFN, prime example here!
great growing bro!

I was just posting somewhere about the quality of the grows on AFN, prime example here!
great growing bro!
thanks brother! thats a nice thing to say! I really try hard, but that should show in my work.

Ok, ya gotta tell me again which is which strain :shrug:

Ok, ya gotta tell me again which is which strain :shrug:
Okay, No Problem.. I moved them around to make easier to see, which is which.. The Back 2 are the Duurty Magic's, front left is the Dragon Queen, that one getting closer to finish up, so I moved her to the front... I not really need do anything to the one I sent to the corner, lol ...The bigger Duurty I still have some cleaning up to do on that one, that one is a project to clean... There honestly is so many branches...The Dragon Queen colas are getting pretty massive and in pics I can see some Trics on that one now...:d5::pass::pighug:

The queen is displaying her royalty! The durtys are just nasty, dirty dank bitches! That's supposed to be a compliment.
Wow, just wow

The queen is displaying her royalty! The durtys are just nasty, dirty dank bitches! That's supposed to be a compliment.
Wow, just wow
thanks man! I think all 3 are doing super well, all 3 have a nice stature loads of buds...Yeah The Duurty's are Impressively nice, I love when my grows go nice & smooth like this... I love not having worry about fixing any issues and being able focus on plant training.. I told ya I Never have an issue in Flower, nor in Veg usually, I certainly do love these start to finish grows with no real issues to discuss...Smooth sailing until Harvest Day!:d5::pass::pighug:

Whats the breeders time on these? I know its not a set in stone number, just wondering when they will be getting close

Whats the breeders time on these? I know its not a set in stone number, just wondering when they will be getting close
Hey there, I only have an idea on the Duurty Magic that is around Seed to Harvest: 65 - 75 Days , them may finish close to that time line... I was just checking the Dragon out, when I was feeding them and that one looks like it's getting close, I think starting tomorrow that one will get late bloom nutes and get ready to finish that one, couldn't come at better time either, coz I really need some space...maybe a nice X-Mas Gift for ABS :biggrin::pass:

How many days are they on? Should really fatten up now. Any more frost and your gonna get a bobsled team training in there :yay:

Back