Hey Guy's, Here Is an Update at Day 52 with My Duurty Magic's & Dragon Queen... When pruning yesterday I got nice little resin ball to try out the Duurty and it's rather awesome... Had exact flavor of them "Sweet-Tarts" the candy thingys... Super sweet & Tart at same time, Anyways... you can see I wasn't joking when I said it looks like I had a snow storm inside my tent, Now am using Hps I have to take pics in dark... Under the lights you couldn't see how covered everything was, I said it was,...but even so I know it wasn't easily seen in the last photo's... They are doing Fantastic, Everything quite Aromatic now and Super-Super Frosty as ya can clearly see in the Photo's... Enjoy! Next Update on Friday...:drool::greenthumb::d5::biggrin::thumbsup::smokeout::worship::hookah::dragon3::dragon4:
IMG_4102.JPG
IMG_4103.JPG
IMG_4110.JPG
IMG_4111.JPG
IMG_4112.JPG
IMG_4113.JPG
IMG_4114.JPG
IMG_4115.JPG
IMG_4116.JPG
IMG_4117.JPG
:dragon7:

I knew you had something in there hiding. :snow2:

Ok.. I know I'm late, but how do I find these beans?

WOWZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Looks like Christmas is at your place this year!!!!!!

Looking forward to the smoke report

Dang, road trip! Thanks for inviting everyone to your place unique. Looks like there will me plenty of good smoke :pighug:

WOWZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Looks like Christmas is at your place this year!!!!!!

Looking forward to the smoke report
Hell yeah, Christmas at my place for sure! your all welcome to come, I'll make some killer shatter/concentrates out of some of this & edibles..:welcome::smokeout:

Dang, road trip! Thanks for inviting everyone to your place unique. Looks like there will me plenty of good smoke :pighug:
Sure, your welcome to come!:smokeout::hookah::smokeout::pass::pighug:

Back