Well here is Medusa today . Sadly it doesn't matter now. I thought for sure I had one seed that made it. But by this time frame it should have started budding. Even with the root problems I had it should've started by now. Only thing I can think is that a 14 day old seed of mine finally came out . Really bummed I wanted a dragon. But I guess on the other hand my new strain crated a three headed beast so hopefully it turns out great
a61570249674f5ebc6ec00d3792bf30a.jpg

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

And sorry abs . I tried to get them going .
48d0496d49fcb2c036651d54a222b464.jpg

yeah, I kinda thought that wasn't having the structure that I had or Nizmo had...Plus since we at same day with growth, you really would been started pre-flowering by now.. so looks Like just me left in this ......started with 4 growers down to one...now ya, can just do flowering in that room, since everything photo's...right? and create a journal...

yeah, I kinda thought that wasn't having the structure that I had or Nizmo had...Plus since we at same day with growth, you really would been started pre-flowering by now.. so looks Like just me left in this ......started with 4 growers down to one...now ya, can just do flowering in that room, since everything photo's...right? and create a journal...
I have two in flower I've been switching up on. On the 1st I'll be flipping them all. So bud by Jan. And I'll get a second inside grow this year. Next up will be bloody skunk and a couple photos for my outside grow next spring .

@daggersstrain
Sorry to hear about that. But these are the Dragon Queen is an autoflowering strain. You are right it should have been started to flower.
Thank you for letting me know. I will speak with the breeder. Good thing that is only a tester. I appreciate the feedback and I apologise for you wasting time and space.

@daggersstrain
Sorry to hear about that. But these are the Dragon Queen is an autoflowering strain. You are right it should have been started to flower.
Thank you for letting me know. I will speak with the breeder. Good thing that is only a tester. I appreciate the feedback and I apologise for you wasting time and space.
No man it's not a problem. I enjoy growing. I would be glad to test whatever else u have sitting around. I am starting my flip on Dec 1st. I'll be starting a bloody skunk auto grow. Send me something good.

Hey guy's, Here is a Photo Shoot Of My Duurty Magic's & Dragon Queen at Day 44... I have started them on early Bloom now, they were fed 4ml micro, 1.5ml grow, 5ml bloom, 2ml bud explosion, 1.5ml Silica Blast, 2.5ml Calimag, 8ml Terpinator & Ph'ed to 5.98 w/ 720ppm...:d5::worship::hookah::dragon7::dragon3::dragon4::dragon5::dragon6: Enjoy!
IMG_3975.JPG
IMG_3976.JPG
IMG_3977.JPG
IMG_3979.JPG
IMG_3978.JPG
IMG_3973.JPG
IMG_3972.JPG
IMG_3966.JPG
IMG_3952.JPG
IMG_3954.JPG
IMG_3955.JPG
IMG_3971.JPG
:dragon7:

Hey Guy's, Here is My photo Update on My Duurty Magic's & Dragon Queen at Day 48.. Looks like I had a Snow Storm inside my tent :tongue:.. Everything doing great. They being fed Early Bloom nutes 4ml micro, 1ml grow, 5.5ml Bloom. 1.5ml silica blast, 2.5ml calimag, 2.5ml Bud Explosion, 8ml Terpinator & ph'ed to 5.98 w 877ppm:pimphand::woody::drool::d5::pass::hookah::dragon3::dragon7::dragon4:

IMG_4035.JPG
IMG_4036.JPG
IMG_4037.JPG
IMG_4060.JPG
IMG_4066.JPG
IMG_4067.JPG
IMG_4068.JPG
IMG_4070.JPG
IMG_4079.JPG
IMG_4046.JPG
:dragon6:

** Today I am switching from MH Lamp to HPS, total power right now is 875w (true watts) CO2 -1120ppm:dragon7:

Last edited:
Back