What works for you is all that matters!
you can see all the places it shoot out other branches, because of that stuff... It's crazy what it does...I swear when I first got, I noticed reviews online and they bring me to this site of all places, lmao and the review was very bad to say the least... and I'm like oh shit, what did I just get....lol...but once I started using you can instantly see, that it's working... every single review about it was bad, saying it did nothing what so ever... am not sure how, they can have zero difference while I'm having noticeable difference?

Hey Guy's, Little update...Today 1st feeding my Girl's were fed the veg nutes they been getting, 2nd feeding I decided to switch over to Transition Nutrients... Since I feel they are far enough into pre-flower now and also I'm very happy with the sizes & shapes, I feel now was a good time to make the switch... I want make sure I catch before they decide throw me a "P" Def...They really are looking so good at this point to let anything happen to them... I think you will be just as pleased as I am when ya see them tomorrow..:d5::coffee::thumbsup::greenthumb::drool::pass::hookah::smokeout:

Hey Guy's Photo update as promised.Day 39.... As I said Yesterday, My girl's have now been switched to Transition Nutrients. They really are looking Super! They have nice shape, tons of bud sites on each plant.. I think Even my smallest yield will be over 5oz, but since I my grows are pretty consistent I'm expecting all to be of similar weight's probably with-in an oz or two of each other, like every single one of my other grows..anyways, on the the Photo's! I hope you like the job I'm doing with these....I certainly am very happy with them! Enjoy!!!:d5::coffee::pass::pighug::hookah::yay::thumbsup:
IMG_3895.JPG
IMG_3904.JPG
IMG_3908.JPG
IMG_3898.JPG
IMG_3899.JPG
IMG_3901.JPG
IMG_3902.JPG
IMG_3903.JPG
IMG_3904.JPG
IMG_3905.JPG
IMG_3907.JPG
:headbang::pop::coffee:

Which one is the first pic? I love that one. They are all fine but it just makes me all happy!

Which one is the first pic? I love that one. They are all fine but it just makes me all happy!
Oh That's My Pride & Joy!!! That Is the Duurty Magic.... That gonna be my massive producer, I simply love the shape of that girl and bud sites galore!!:d5::pass::biggrin::hookah::thumbsup::drool::pop:

Oh That's My Pride & Joy!!! That Is the Duurty Magic.... That gonna be my massive producer, I simply love the shape of that girl and bud sites galore!!:d5::pass::biggrin::hookah::thumbsup::drool::pop:

Thats fantastic! Those genetics should be fire

Back