Thats fantastic! Those genetics should be fire
yeah, I'm really excited to try these out... I certainly love how they growing... even the other Duurty Magic is starting get much better now that I pruned the hell out of them, to expose everything..that one I have had do some LST on, but my Pride & joy... That girl pretty Much done trained herself, of course I did very little on that one.. That is my favorite out of them all, shhh don't tell the other's :p anyone who thinks that girl not beautiful looking has brain damage! :p

Last edited:
:shrug:

At least it brought u here!
to be completely fair though, I never tried another brand... so nothing to compare with, but I do notice stuff happening from using it.. Not to say that another brand may not do more...I really can't say about that one way or another yet... I will need test another type out, just to see...:shrug:

There are so many different types of the same products out there its hard to figure out what is the best for the money. I'm trying to learn more about organic and just providing the same thing but naturally. Doesn't always make them huge but i don't worry about the chemicals and salts.

There are so many different types of the same products out there its hard to figure out what is the best for the money. I'm trying to learn more about organic and just providing the same thing but naturally. Doesn't always make them huge but i don't worry about the chemicals and salts.
yeah, I'm not into the organic thing so much to be honest... I prefer being able to have full control, plus organic 9 times out of 10 will require something for pests as well, since organic a huge magnet for pests..I don't mind using chemical nutrients, for most part they "organic" but since ways they processed makes them not organic so I read...Either way I still not mind Chemical Nutrients, you never taste in any of my end products.. I'd have no problem putting side by side against Organic, I would be willing to bet no-one would pick the correct one.. I'm 100% confident of that...

For me its been simplicity. My buddy wont ph, mess with checking ppm. I had to find a solution to be able to grow. So it works out well, only looking for quality. Got stash built up to not have to worry about running out.

that was kinda why I tried that bud explosion stuff, because honestly at the time it was the only thing I could afford.. It was that or nothing... Then after I buy and looking reviews, which usually I never do things that way...normally I check about it first... so when I seen the very bad reviews, saying that the product did nothing at all... i'm like oh shit... this isn't gonna be good... but since I had already bought and mixed, I figured I might as well try it.. And I think I had decent results with my trainwrecks with that product and also very noticeable results on this grow... so am not sure way, considering was same name & from same company... I was worried, coz I trust most people reviews... This time either someone was wrong or they changed the product since that time when it was being tested on this site... I really can't say.. But for all I know it could only be slightly working also compared to other brands I have no idea what they were basing it on, the product itself or against other products to me there is a difference...actually one of the reviews said not to waste your money on this product, most other's were similar, but all mentioned other brands too.. thats why am not sure if based against other brands or product itself.....

Last edited:
For me its been simplicity. My buddy wont ph, mess with checking ppm. I had to find a solution to be able to grow. So it works out well, only looking for quality. Got stash built up to not have to worry about running out.
yeah I understand everyones situation is different, I'm a more hands on type grower, but thats obvious I think??

Yes sir, your plants respond to their care! I think some people are buased towards certain products and thats ok if its what works for them. I used dutchpro my first 2 grows, they rocked. Their explode is a wicked bloom booster, only use a very little and man its nuts. Made some phat buds

Hey Guy's, I have another Photo update with My Duurty Magic's & Dragon Queen at Day 42... I believe the final stretch is now over, they are the following height's; The Dragon Queen (left side rear plant) is 25" tall, the Duurty (Left front side) is 26" tall, the other Duurty Magic is 25" tall, so I kinda expect them finish between 29"-32"... They really are doing super, I give them another pruning to open things up a bit... The Duurty in left front has really shaped up nicely in the last week, I been working on that one quite a bit to make shape nice lots & lots of LsT on that one, very little on other and also very little on the dragon..I hope ya like how everything looking, I sure am! Enjoy!:d5::coffee::pop::pass::hookah::thumbsup:
IMG_3917.JPG
IMG_3918.JPG
IMG_3919.JPG
IMG_3920.JPG
IMG_3932.JPG
IMG_3933.JPG
IMG_3934.JPG
IMG_3936.JPG
IMG_3937.JPG
IMG_3939.JPG
IMG_3940.JPG
IMG_3941.JPG