I like a party!:vibe:

Plus i would get to fondle those beautiful ladies in the tent

I like a party!:vibe:

Plus i would get to fondle those beautiful ladies in the tent
Yeah, I not let anyone usually see my babies in person, but you certainly are an exception! They are extremely sticky as they probably look in photos

Yes. I wouldn't let anyone near those beauties either :nono:

Hey Guy's, I have Photo update at Day 56 with My Duurty Magic's & Dragon Queen... They are filling in very nicely, The Duurty's are so covered in Trics that even the stalk is completely covered, really not seeing much in way of Trics on the Dragon Queen yet... not quite sure as to why, maybe just late to show Trics?:shrug: I'm doing what I can, to try bring them out, Just nothing I do is working on that plant, just making the other's more covered..So I'm just wait it out with that one, maybe once gets closer to finish they will decide to come to the party...I hope anyways... The Dragon Queen I might get lucky and will finish sometime in December, I guess it's still possible for Duurtys to finish a couple weeks beyond that... I didn't bother removing any popcorn's on any of these, since I intend to use for concentrates anyways, I have recently been smelling a Pine aroma.. I am thinking from the Dragon... The Duurty's still have Sweet-Tarts aroma & flavor, thats really enjoyable & tasty. I hope everyone likes, Enjoy!:d5::pop::coffee::drool::dragon4:
IMG_4139.JPG
IMG_4140.JPG
IMG_4141.JPG
IMG_4142.JPG
IMG_4132.JPG
IMG_4133.JPG
IMG_4134.JPG
IMG_4131.JPG
IMG_4145.JPG
IMG_4146.JPG
IMG_4147.JPG
:dragon7:

Dude, are you doing some kinda of Dr Frankenstein mad scientists shit on those? Just amazing stuff going on with them :stir:
Lol, No am not doing anything special...That I know of....They are looking rather impressive though, Today I cleaned my tent up nice-nice and rearrange everything once again, Now both Duurty's are in the back part of tent, The Dragon moved to left front side... I also did little cleaning up on the Dragon, so light getting to all the lower branches I also have led side light just to help a bit... I said I'm get no-less then 5+ oz from that Dragon, so of course I want do much better then 5oz, the buds heavy on that one bending branches.. I'm probably gonna have stake the bigger Duurty pretty soon, I'm not sure the stalks will be able support the large colas without help...Even though I made my usual knots in branches to help with that & nutrient uptake...I also align lights to make sure everything being hit with them...:thumbsup::pimphand: :weed::wiz::yeahthat:

Very nice! Its snowing in the back, you better wear a coat in there :yeah:

Back