I'll have one Duurty ready for Harvest within the next 5-7 days, so am happy about that... the other two, still not showing any signs of nearing completion.. The Duurty that is finalizing now, actually snuck up on me, hairs like reverted suddenly, but she still needs several days to ripen completely.. Right now she just putting out some beautiful colors around the calyx's, This is my smaller of the two.. But am hoping I still do very well with her..

Not even any oil on my fingers or scissors after trim. Never seen nothing like it honestly

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
I never seen that either, where no scissor hash or anything, that is very odd...

Yea no bullshit though man . Crazy pretty buds but not a lick of oil at all.
e4936d137a9dfabc741434911712da0e.jpg

Looking yummy . Here is a pic of Medusa like I promised ya brother . She's doing good so far . And I've got probably 6 clones of her now
1d071b024631de140bbe4a3948f3c0f3.jpg
74fc4fc866404ff4923ebef9a47d610c.jpg
16b0394e81692aed0de9250dbb089a96.jpg

Hy Guy's, Here is Update At Day 69 for My Duurty Magic's & Dragon Queen... Everything simply doing awesome, The Hair's on The Bigger Duurty Have now started to revert, So at lights on maybe that one will also start on just water & make my feeding & watering little less complicated, Right now 6 Plants of 3 different nutes schedules & one just getting plain water.. But, I don't worry about making mistake's with feeding's since I have everything tagged on both pot itself & top of pots, the jugs I use for mixing must match to the pot, since I mark the jugs as well, to prevent accidental feedings to wrong plants..While mixing the nutes sometimes I will forget if I added, in that case I will dump it and start over, I do not take risks!! So, to help prevent loss because of dumping, I kinda using a check list as I add...Anyways... Enjoy, we are getting very very close to finish on 2 of 3 now... Couldn't come at a better time either, I really need the room... I do feel much more confident about the 5oz on the smaller Duurty, am actually thinking probably 6.25oz to 6.75oz, I hope am kinda right there with the smaller one, then I'll feel Very Confident to pull 8.5oz-9.0oz on the bigger one..The Dragon I still seeing 6oz...Little over 1.4lb+ from 3plants isn't too shabby, considering these 3 plants were only suppose to pull 1-3oz each at very best....I guess I'll hold the Dragon weight record & largest Dragon title for a long time...I just realized Every grow I end up setting some type of record, that's a good feeling... Anyways, here are my babies!:d5::drool::pop::thumbsup::dragon3::dragon4:

IMG_4362.JPG
IMG_4367.JPG
IMG_4368.JPG
IMG_4369.JPG
IMG_4371.JPG
IMG_4373.JPG
IMG_4384.JPG
IMG_4388.JPG
IMG_4393.JPG
IMG_4394.JPG
IMG_4395.JPG
IMG_4396.JPG