Anytime you get a chance to get male pollen from a good strain i say do it. Then you can always make your own seeds from now on. Might not be pure strains but you will always be able to grow! I just did it....

View attachment 828052
Best mistake i have made in a long time!
I'd love get me a few regular autos and breed my clone female with and then I know I got some great smoke

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

Anytime you get a chance to get male pollen from a good strain i say do it. Then you can always make your own seeds from now on. Might not be pure strains but you will always be able to grow! I just did it....

View attachment 828052
I'm Meticulous, you know that....If I started an auto project I would perfect it for sure... That's what the old man who I learned from liked about me I pay attention to detail and very meticulous...lot's of you seen that in everything I do, whether it's growing, making shatter...etc... ;) I wouldn't stop until 100% the way I wanted it... Just like with everything else I do...

View attachment 828052
time wasn't right to keep a male, I would of liked too...but, really I have a lot going on already...I certainly not want get involved in breeding project, once ya know me better you'll understand why.... Once I start on something I will never give it up until I mastered it...I already have the photo strain I picked out to do an auto project on...Next will be find "proper" auto male for that. My photo strain is mostly sativa, so needs be crossed just to retain all the best parts of the photo and hopefully just the autoflower trait , I don't want any indica added either.. just the auto gene really.. I want keep back-crossing to get the qualities i'm looking for.. I know me and once I start the auto project, I won't be able take on anything else...until that finished, which could take, well....let's face it, some time... 1st time around only add's auto gene... so before I even have fully auto plant that would need be run no less then 4-5 times, then to pull traits out, is back-crossing more & more...that's over a year, just to make auto, then another year or better of back-crossing , if lucky after 2 1/2 yrs ...I might have a fully auto strain, just the way I want it.

time wasn't right to keep a male, I would of liked too...but, really I have a lot going on already...I certainly not want get involved in breeding project, once ya know me better you'll understand why.... Once I start on something I will never give it up until I mastered it...I already have the photo strain I picked out to do an auto project on...Next will be find "proper" auto male for that. My photo strain is mostly sativa, so needs be crossed just to retain all the best parts of the photo and hopefully just the autoflower trait , I don't want any indica added either.. just the auto gene really.. I want keep back-crossing to get the qualities i'm looking for.. I know me and once I start the auto project, I won't be able take on anything else...until that finished, which could take, well....let's face it, some time... 1st time around only add's auto gene... so before I even have fully auto plant that would need be run no less then 4-5 times, then to pull traits out, is back-crossing more & more...that's over a year, just to make auto, then another year or better of back-crossing , if lucky after 2 1/2 yrs ...I might have a fully auto strain, just the way I want it.

That would keep you busy for a while! I used the pollen for necessity, I have regular seeds now that will last a couple years. I think regular auto seeds can be bought, u just have to dig through the different breeders.

View attachment 828052
Yep no more buying seeds for u lol. Shit I got some from my outside grow I'm happy as hell

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Oh i will selective buy ones i really like and try to get pollen on them from what I just made. Wont be a pure strain but the genetics are there. And adding the DP into the genepool aint a bad thing

Hey guy's, Today is Day 33...Pre-flowering has already began...My girl's being fed daily 5ml micro, 5ml grow, 2.75ml bloom, 1ml rapid start, 1.5ml silica blast, 2.5ml calimag, 5.5ml terpinator, 2ml bud explosion & ph'd to 5.98 with ppm of 1020ppm... The Dragon Queen is 22" tall, one of the Duurty Magic is 18" tall, the other "bushier one" is only 15" tall, but super wide....(I haven't brang up my MH lamp, only the led has been brought up)also, the smaller plant's/seedlings have been lifted 4" off ground to compensate for led height...Everything is looking Quite well, pretty much on Auto-pilot ;) I'm quite pleased how well everything is doing....very easy to work with plant's... I hope you enjoy today's photo's...:d5::pass::pighug::thumbsup::pop::dancer::hookah::greenthumb:

IMG_3757.JPG
IMG_3764.JPG
IMG_3758.JPG
IMG_3767.JPG
IMG_3765.JPG
IMG_3766.JPG
IMG_3773.JPG
IMG_3774.JPG
IMG_3775.JPG
:headbang::pighug:

ohh yeah if I could of saved a male then I would of...I can't put outside it would freeze to death in 20 mins sighh and noway I can leave male by my test area...I need auto male pollen, but another time will come..

You can always breed the auto trait to come back unique. I️t takes quite a few grows but that’s part of selective breeding. I’m gonna do I️t with gg4 “photo dependent” and an early miss feminized auto. What will sequentially happen is the seeds harvested with that breed will be photo dependent but I take a male from that breed and a female then breed them together they’ll produce seeds that will carry both photo and auto traits so I’ll have to plant quite a few to see which will auto under a constant 18/6 then out of the ones that auto I breed those and boom the auto gene is back in force I’ll have to herm a female from that breed on purpose though to get a batch of feminized seeds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can always breed the auto trait to come back unique. I️t takes quite a few grows but that’s part of selective breeding. I’m gonna do I️t with gg4 “photo dependent” and an early miss feminized auto. What will sequentially happen is the seeds harvested with that breed will be photo dependent but I take a male from that breed and a female then breed them together they’ll produce seeds that will carry both photo and auto traits so I’ll have to plant quite a few to see which will auto under a constant 18/6 then out of the ones that auto I breed those and boom the auto gene is back in force I’ll have to herm a female from that breed on purpose though to get a batch of feminized seeds. I'll be the only one to have a fully auto Tangie Ghost Train Haze...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yeah, I know bro...I know how to breed it's just I get very dedicated when I take on things... I'll be turning my favorite strain into an autoflower... That GTH , well the one I will be doing is a Tangie Ghost Train...that will be the strain I will make fully auto & retain every one of the traits of the photo plant I'll be crossing with..I've actually made my own photo crosses I really am pretty good at the breeding part..

Back