:vibe: those purty girls make me to the happy dance!

Hey Guy's, Here is an update of my Girl's at day 26, They really are looking fabulous, I been shaping them up these last couple day's and really they are responding very nicely. The Dragon has gotten quite tall, Both Duurty's are staying more squat and them will be very bushy girl's for sure.. still not any sign's of pre-flowering as of this morning, but am expecting to see kinda soon, with-in next 1-4 days...Also, I had increased fed a little.. yesterday fed 5ml micro, 5ml grow, 2.5ml bloom, 1ml rapid start, 1ml silica blast, 2.0ml calimag, 6ml terpinator & ph'd to 5.97(duurty's) the Dragon was fed the same except 2.5ml calimag..ppm for Duurty's was 987ppm and for Dragon was 1020ppm..Next feed they will start on Bud Explosion, to help trigger more shoot's right as we ready to enter the stretch from veg to transition/to flower... I hope ya enjoy, how they looking!:d5::thumbsup::pop::pass::bighug::woohoo:
View attachment 826060 View attachment 826061 View attachment 826062 View attachment 826063 View attachment 826064 View attachment 826065 View attachment 826073 View attachment 826074 :headbang::yeahthat:

:vibe: those purty girls make me to the happy dance!
Thank's Dude! am very happy how they are coming along! I haven't done anything to Duurty's other then trim some leaves off, but them two have been training themselves..I haven't touched the branches in any way, other then clip leaves, but no moving them around or anything, they doing that all on there own, pretty interesting really! The Dragon I have been working on both trimming & bending & bondage :p the height little over 16" now on Dragon 13-13.5" on the Duurty's..... I noticed a few gnats earlier before lights out, so blasted them 2-3 times to make sure they not become an issue, I also been flooding with co2 little higher and longer periods to take their lives away..Humidity levels are breeding ground for them and just so happens, so it outside..well was up until yesterday.. now they couldn't survive outside. Kinda unusual for this time of year..but I think by morning I'll have them all gone..I treated tops of coco, with stuff that will for sure get rid of them and kill off any eggs they may have tried to plant on me.. so I going little over-board probably...but I just want make sure it doesn't become a problem... being proactive ;) I now remember why I stopped using them smart pots, gnats were the reason...for some reason they will just lay eggs or what-ever on smart pot sides or near bottom because that stays kinda slightly damp , again perfect breeding ground... but they can only be on top of nursery pots. I'm hit them several more times tonight and maybe 1-2 more times tomorrow and should be good. basically if I keep top of coco slightly wet with that then can't live..so that's the plan..and if let dry out, they will only try go deeper, so need rid them...

Last edited:
Evening brothers . Well Medusa is bouncing back after a hard life so far. I'm proud of her though!! She's looking healthy
dc556e07e250a4ecc64bbfac177aa11c.jpg
85cda88a15440d5c06da8223c412d68e.jpg

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

So guys I have some left good news I have caught the elusive male dragon queen or I hope I did I don't see any pistils but I do see like a small round sack looking things on my top nodes.
pictures in a bit guys

Hey Guy's , Finally a update on my girl's at Day 30... They are Looking Beautiful, super-healthy, the Dragon Queen is really starting fill-in nicely... One of the Duurty Magic is super-wide, in photo's you'll easily see different between the two..The Dragon also well over 20" tall ( as of sat, I believe) I haven't yet measured this morning...I have increased to daily feeding's, I been running them a bit on low side with ppm and they seem be thriving just fine... by low under 1000ppm for duurty's, the dragon been around 1020ppm... No def's, the leaves have nice color.....clear sailing from here until Harvest ;) I do not worry about having any issue's in flower, the plant's are very stable and will be fine right until the end..another busy day...68gm shatter run today... I hope ya like how things are looking...I know I am ;) :d5::pass::thumbsup::pop::bighug:
IMG_3681.JPG
IMG_3703.JPG
IMG_3682.JPG
IMG_3704.JPG
IMG_3686.JPG
IMG_3705.JPG
IMG_3688.JPG
IMG_3701.JPG
IMG_3706.JPG
:worship:

@Unique it's the only dragon queen I have growing at the moment. He won't die just yet tho if I see pistils and balls then heshe will die. So far it seems like he's a male and will collect the pollen and dust a branch of my RQS royal cheese and maybe my other plant as well.

Back