the other is for sure female, no signs of any balls on that one.. so at-least one of two continues on.
upload_2017-11-5_10-28-59.jpeg
female dragon

thanks dude! they need some pruning, when I do clean up & maintenance today, I'll also clean them up a bit... They really are looking super good, very healthy,happy... They really loving their environment, that's for sure.:d5:
Hell yea brother looking fabulous! !!

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

Hell yea brother looking fabulous! !!

thanks bro, yeah they looking pretty decent...will look better after cleanup... too bad about having one hermie also, but it is what it is...I tried provide best conditions I could..but went rouge on me!!!:finger: oh well, it's not all bad though, now I have extra spot for 2nd auto kush ;)

thanks bro, yeah they looking pretty decent...will look better after cleanup... too bad about having one hermie also, but it is what it is...I tried provide best conditions I could..but went rouge on me!!!:finger: oh well, it's not all bad though, now I have extra spot for 2nd auto kush ;)
Yep it all worked out !! Awesome [emoji41]

I have new growth on all that I transplanted now . so happy to see it. Roots will be shooting everywhere soon
9cc10f311c003e239d9011b5dc2ff245.jpg
dfc1bd6bed5ad380ddd5f5dec6fa86ef.jpg
c92ea923b60baba30cb7904f99a37e41.jpg

Hey guy's sorry for late update... but been kinda busy... anyway's not much to update, they were fed yesterday "Duurty" 5ml micro, 5ml grow, 2.5ml bloom, 1ml silica blast, 2ml rapid start, 2.0ml calimag , 6ml terpinator & ph'd to 5.96 *Dragon had same except 2.5ml calimag* ppm fo duurty's was 897ppm , dragon was 1040ppm.. they will be fed again tomorrow, then after that will start everyday feedings..for a few days, then will increase to twice a day once plants let me know they ready for that. and I will let you know when it starts. I did some pruning as ya can see and it really seemed to help alot, they had 2nd trimming today.. will skip a day or so then do some more, but you'll see in photo's after only one pruning how much they improved, I still have not touched them, other then trim few leaves off, but i haven't trained any branches what so ever on either Duurty's and they growing rather impressive to me!!! I hope you like pic updates..In couple days will post again... Enjoy!!!:d5::thumbsup::pop::pass::bighug:

IMG_3637.JPG
IMG_3638.JPG
IMG_3639.JPG
IMG_3640.JPG
IMG_3641.JPG
IMG_3642.JPG
IMG_3643.JPG
IMG_3649.JPG
IMG_3650.JPG

Back