hey guy's , here is photo update for day 20.. they starting get pretty aggressive now.. Things going very well, see the Dragon into bondage? The Duurty's not into that type of thing :cooldance: they seem want train themselves, I haven't touched them ones as of yet other then remove 1st true leaf set and shoots from there.. Them are pretty much on auto-pilot... Not much else say about them, other then they looking great & very far ahead for their age...As shown in above post...:d5::thumbsup::smokeit::greenthumb::pop::pass::bighug::pighug:
IMG_3560.JPG
IMG_3559.JPG
IMG_3568.JPG
IMG_3569.JPG
IMG_3564.JPG
IMG_3565.JPG
IMG_3566.JPG
IMG_3570.JPG

@Unique what a difference man truly amazing results early on. I should add one of those co2 bags. But my royal cheese that's just a day older is triple the size of the dragon. The only difference is the dragon is in a 2gallon fabric pot and the cheese is in a 5 gallon fabric pot.

@Unique what a difference man truly amazing results early on. I should add one of those co2 bags. But my royal cheese that's just a day older is triple the size of the dragon. The only difference is the dragon is in a 2gallon fabric pot and the cheese is in a 5 gallon fabric pot.
My plants are all in 3gal nursery pots & smart pots...ohh yeah no doubt what so ever the co2 works.. The Dragon's in Nursery pots, Duurtys in smart pots, them also starting to gain some height at lights on I noticed...the update photo's today, right before lights out...they tend shoot up during their nap time...

Here is Medusa now . man fellas she's really branching out. Awesome nodes and vines starting out . needless to say she has had a couple trimmings
3b792373d0b3a0a067d2bc075db1dc30.jpg

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

Here is Medusa now . man fellas she's really branching out. Awesome nodes and vines starting out . needless to say she has had a couple trimmings
3b792373d0b3a0a067d2bc075db1dc30.jpg

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

Damn! How old?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back