Hey guy's, I think I'm finally convinced I have all girl's :d5::thumbsup:.. you'll can take look for yourself, although I was able blow image up so, Hopefully your able see what I am seeing..:dancer::cooldance:
View attachment 823563 View attachment 823564
View attachment 823565
View attachment 823566
View attachment 823567 :cool1:
Oh I forgot to mention, I fed my "girl's" today...Duurty Magic fed; 4ml micro, 5ml grow, 1ml bloom, 0.5ml silica blast, 2.0ml calimag, 2ml rapid start, 5ml terpinator & ph'd to 5.97 & ppm 748... Dragon queen's were fed almost same except 2.5ml calimag instead of 2ml.. same ph & ppm...:pass::bighug::d5::smoking::thumbsup::pop::cooldance:

Medusa is filling out like an umbrella. And she is still spitting out three headed tops on three of the main tops
eb34d2630ba06d68ab7dbe089fc88a11.jpg

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

Are you passing out cigars??:smoking:

Its a girl! You got the lil ladies in high gear my friend
Haha I'm happy to have gotten all females [emoji114] [emoji1]

Sent from my Coolpad 3320A using Tapatalk

Hey guy's,@ day19.. I think I'm finally convinced I have all girl's :d5::thumbsup:.. you'll can take look for yourself, although I was able blow image up so, Hopefully your able see what I am seeing..:dancer::cooldance:
View attachment 823563 View attachment 823564
View attachment 823565
View attachment 823566
View attachment 823567 :cool1:
That's some damn good luck, don't ya think...to get 2 females from reg seeds and only started with 2 seeds.....why I can't have that kind of luck playing lottery or with medical issues?

Are you passing out cigars??:smoking:

Its a girl! You got the lil ladies in high gear my friend
yeah, they sure are kicking some ass, aren't they? Wait till photo updates today :) The Duurty's putting some serious width on them, leaves hanging well beyond the pot & extended over both pots on each side of that girl like around 14-16inches wide maybe slightly more from end to end, the height increased a bit also.. the Dragons are into bondage and wanted be tried down :p To date I haven't touched the Duurtys, them two seem be training themselves and not into bondage like the Dragon's :p ..The Duurty's look almost 100% Indica really fat leafs, The Dragon's also showing a lot of Indica traits, but looks to show signs of a couple sativa traits to me, just because that one seem more stretchy with more separation between inter-nodes, Duurty's more squat closer internode's just more compact & much fatter leaves, but to be fair, that one also more under Led then the Dragon's are, which can also throw little bigger leaves then under MH...so far everything ahead of schedule(where plants are) The feedings will start increasing to every other day, starting tomorrow(sat 11/4) I will also increase nutrient doses, since I feel these entering mid-veg...will increase again at late-veg/transition to flower. then start taper off grow nutes 2nd week of early bloom & add in extra bud booster.. I will post some photo's in little bit.

your dragon have many similar growing traits as mine, mine started off all most looking exactly like that...the shoot's on the first set true leaves I do remove always! that set always seem stay small anyways and after removing it helps the other's shoot out much better as energy focused where ya want it, imo...I take both the shoot's & first set leafs off..on every single plant I grow...

Last edited:
Back