yeah, problem is brother, them auto's will not get 7ft or how ever tall the photo plant will be or get too.. i'm just thinking 45-60 days out from here that photo will over take your room,long before it's starts to flower..
Those big ones you probably right but I will lst the living shit out of em. I've already started all three . the durban poison in the orange bucket I can tame no problem . but the other two ill have to hope they end up the same. If not ill have to move em to another room eventually.

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

Queeny here is doing too to I believe. Nodeing super close together and branching well
42c563f5b384d2d10c0a7ee9e22c5e99.jpg
ac03643f2f2afe616cab9545b23da6b0.jpg

yeah she needed little trim, she staying very squat.. I hope she will start stretch a little now..

Those big ones you probably right but I will lst the living shit out of em. I've already started all three . the durban poison in the orange bucket I can tame no problem . but the other two ill have to hope they end up the same. If not ill have to move em to another room eventually.

yeah, I'm just worried your gonna loose your entire light foot-print to one plant..and you have many other's to provide light for..

yeah, I'm just worried your gonna loose your entire light foot-print to one plant..and you have many other's to provide light for..
Oh I won't let that happen for sure . if I raise my lights they will cover the whole 6×6 area I have brother. Im actually overkill on my lighting. [emoji3] regardless I already decided to move them around so the others get the most intense off the 1000 watt and thr bigger are job the led now. Ill be cutting mega clones off of the big ones for next years outside grow. Im going big for being just me Imma try for 100 outside !!! 5 plots of 20 each. Im done struggling to take care of my mother and wife when I can't leave for very long so its weed farming for me now. Im a dammed outlaw no matter what. Guess rules aren't my thing

after putting my 400w Mh on, am having no choice but to run extraction..so been playing around with timer's trying get it right...right now I have set for every 45mins, it will run for 15mins..temps coming up a bit higher but that's fine, the co2 should easily compensate for that. so it's getting some fresh air-every 45mins I had fresh air being pumped into there also, but that wasn't enough to keep temps in safe range. I'm continue monitor for next few hours make sure temps never get too high & make any adjustments as needed..Also the extraction unfortunately bring down my humidity that I had perfectly stable, so now I'll have on humidifier to compensate for that. I had it tuned perfectly, this what happens when I make light changes... ohh I can't wait go all Led soon as possible so I can have easy time with this part.

Dag, those big leaf are awesome! Looks sativa to me, could be a big girl. How big are the leaf?

Dag, those big leaf are awesome! Looks sativa to me, could be a big girl. How big are the leaf?
They huge man I haven't measured them give me a minute I will lol

All of em are huge like that brother.
24d9c0ed67ab02052af979d36e626074.jpg
84e7ec510897eb156a2c64937d9a36f2.jpg
a5797c80228356cf38dfd7510206c3db.jpg

Back