Yea I will do that. I've also hooked u my air pump and stones to my feeding bucket its bubbling as we speak. So that should help also

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk
yes it should put off little mist for ya and add moisture and then the speed will pick up a bit..the problem is right now in short term you not gonna see damage happening because of it being to low...but maybe a few weeks out from now when more then half are damaged, that's their only way to breathe if i cover your mouth & nose you can't breathe. either can they.. you know when its dry or you get bloody nose & all. well same thing basically..

I'm just trying help ya prevent a problem before it becomes one.. its a long term effect type thing... you won't notice damage next week.. but once it's happens nothing ya can do.. thats why prevention the best method.

I'm just trying help ya prevent a problem before it becomes one.. its a long term effect type thing... you won't notice damage next week.. but once it's happens nothing ya can do.. thats why prevention the best method.
Already fixed it haha. Ty. To much in my head anyway . towel over the exhaust of the light. Nice warm water in the air
c5b985d8d0d9e9b1305f2575e7c16afe.jpg
9bdf0c621ac75ba87cce8ba90a05f17c.jpg

Already fixed it haha. Ty. To much in my head anyway . towel over the exhaust of the light. Nice warm water in the air
c5b985d8d0d9e9b1305f2575e7c16afe.jpg
9bdf0c621ac75ba87cce8ba90a05f17c.jpg

now isn't that much much better? and see ya didn't need spend any money either... growing inside your 100% responsible for what happens. you need to provide correct conditions for them to want to thrive...now your at a humidity level they will like much better, good job! Just need think outside the box sometimes and get creative :d5: :) I told ya I been in your situation before, so I had make do with what I had... I come up with pretty amazing ways to fix things.. also one very important thing to remember about auto's unlike photo's when an issue comes up you have all the time in the world to correct that issue, with auto's you do not have that option...every issue that comes up is slowing your plant down and really at the humidity you was at, that's why they little slower.. they have plenty of light,heat,food...but air conditions was making hard for them to jog if ya kinda get what i'm saying...think of it this way, like misfiring spark plug...almost all other conditions correct but timing to far advanced kinda thing...yeah it will run, just not smoothly, so your fine tuning ;)

Last edited:
morning guys, my babies looking so damn nice this morning.... Now this is how my grows usually go.... these plants are sure kicking some dragon ass...many of side-shoots caught up to top of plant now and a few just slightly under/near that area.. they must of grown another 1 1/2inches alone just last night... they truly doing wonderful...All room conditions unchanged temps/humidity/co2 all in the "sweet spot"...Today I will be making few changes to lighting.. The chin led will get shut off for now. I will on my 400w MH lamp & also switch reflector Led to just veg. our total power will be approx 587w (true watt) and by day 25 as scheduled, then will switch Reflector Led to Bloom and also on Chin Led..and will be approx 945w.. I can still add more light if needed.. but for now plan will be stay around 945w total watts after day 25....I'm sure you see, yesterday I moved things around during cleanup & maintenance...sometimes after I move things to another area, I end up not liking the area its in...but I think the dehumidifier & air-purifier are both in good location now...I moved heater off to left side, where my other test grow will be set tomorrow.. I'll take photo's later before/around time lights come on...:d5::pass::bighug:

hey guy's, Here are some shot's of my babies at day 17 :d5::thumbsup: Pretty amazing how My Dragon Queen's done passed the Duurty's Magic out, even though they were several days behind the Duurty's and they passed them out in a big way!!! I have Now put 400w Mh Lamp on and also shut off chine led and shut off bloom of 600w Reflector. These Plants are really kicking some ass. I had fed the Duurty Magic right before light's on, they were fed; 4ml micro, 5ml grow, 1ml bloom, 2.5ml rapid root, 2.0ml calimag, 0.5ml silica blast, 5ml terpinator and ph'ed to 5.96 :d5::thumbsup::woohoo:
IMG_3485.JPG
IMG_3490.JPG
IMG_3484.JPG
IMG_3491.JPG
IMG_3486.JPG
IMG_3489.JPG
IMG_3487.JPG
IMG_3492.JPG
IMG_3495.JPG
IMG_3494.JPG
IMG_3496.JPG
:greenthumb::yay:

Queeny here is doing too to I believe. Nodeing super close together and branching well
42c563f5b384d2d10c0a7ee9e22c5e99.jpg
ac03643f2f2afe616cab9545b23da6b0.jpg

Back