just strange coz coco dries faster and yet I only fed one time..they gonna be due, well two, the dragons won't be ready yet..
The air movement makes a difference brother . my humidity is at 37 my temps 84 and constant air all around em. I shut the door at night and leave a crack that's where u see the temps at 95 on my meter, these girls can take high heat and low humidity.
d435e666abbb27d8be0390bc3aeb181d.jpg

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

The air movement makes a difference brother . my humidity is at 37 my temps 84 and constant air all around em. I shut the door at night and leave a crack that's where u see the temps at 95 on my meter, these girls can take high heat and low humidity.
d435e666abbb27d8be0390bc3aeb181d.jpg

ohh no wonder why, its like the desert in there,.... you really shouldnt have that low plants can't transpire , look even your soil can't... so basically the roots only thing giving them moisture right now... that needs be high 50's at least really 60's it should be..just letting ya know, coz i know most your grows been outside ones, where your not responsible for conditions, but inside you are..if there's not enough moisture in air, where they gonna get it from? problems will start developing if they can't transpire, thats how co2 is taking in..like the nose on your face, used to breathe... at 37% your gonna have hard time breathing too coz its soo dry..

ohh no wonder why, its like the desert in there,.... you really shouldnt have that low plants can't transpire , look even your soil can't... so basically the roots only thing giving them moisture right now... that needs be high 50's at least really 60's it should be..
Not gonna happen less I get a humidifier. And can't lol. I don't know about plant science brother .I just watch and listen to my plants. But I know that the temps flux by 80 to 86 since my fan failure . the humidity will have to do. And no they get sprayed two to three times a day with water and sm 90 mixed in. They want for nothing at this time. I know they will grow I had the same conditions last winter and i got really nice plants in the end.
086282d69e2f570631d5e3e415aa2075.jpg

Not gonna happen less I get a humidifier. And can't lol. I don't know about plant science brother .I just watch and listen to my plants. But I know that the temps flux by 80 to 86 since my fan failure . the humidity will have to do. And no they get sprayed two to three times a day with water and sm 90 mixed in. They want for nothing at this time. I know they will grow I had the same conditions last winter and i got really nice plants in the end.
086282d69e2f570631d5e3e415aa2075.jpg

Had three lbs off that grow yee haw!!!

I think plants adapt to what enviorment they in . shit they grow in Africa at 100 plus,in rainy conditions like Belize. Egypt in close to nothing but desert. I believe they either adapt or die, mainly they just want fed lol. I can't promise my plants the perfect conditions . and as well as they grew in here last time I will leave it that way. Why fix what works haha. I do what I can with what I got. Im happy so far . hopefully all is ok like last time my wife needs it to bad.

I think plants adapt to what enviorment they in . shit they grow in Africa at 100 plus,in rainy conditions like Belize. Egypt in close to nothing but desert. I believe they either adapt or die, mainly they just want fed lol. I can't promise my plants the perfect conditions . and as well as they grew in here last time I will leave it that way. Why fix what works haha. I do what I can with what I got. Im happy so far . hopefully all is ok like last time my wife needs it to bad.

first of all, yes they do grow in them climates...but are also used to them climates for hundreds of years... your wanting them get used in a couple months.. plus them are not auto's they photo's which act differently then photo's you'll see that...if ya want add moisture you don't need add humidifer, make wick system with towel and water simple will raise it a few points at lesast, better then where your at now.. thats all i'm saying. not all plants are for all environments... they really are not and can't be forced to be..some get mold easily others do not, many factors involved, you certainly can't force a plant prone to mold to go well in a wetland area, it can't happen.. and vise-versa

first of all, yes they do grow in them climates...but are also used to them climates for hundreds of years... your wanting them get used in a couple months.. plus them are not auto's they photo's which act differently then photo's you'll see that...
Guess we will see, I got no choice brother I can't do anymore than I am now. Just water and watch and hope for the best

Guess we will see, I got no choice brother I can't do anymore than I am now. Just water and watch and hope for the best

well doing the wick thing, being proactive and will help, I know from personal experience as does many others on here, it will certainly help ya out of a bind and your room big enough put a couple so easily can raise.. I promise you it will go up. maybe try cooling your light a bit more, so fan don't need run as high also.. you really do want some humidity i swear ya do.

Yea I will do that. I've also hooked u my air pump and stones to my feeding bucket its bubbling as we speak. So that should help also

well doing the wick thing, being proactive and will help, I know from personal experience as does many others on here, it will certainly help ya out of a bind and your room big enough put a couple so easily can raise.. I promise you it will go up. maybe try cooling your light a bit more, so fan don't need run as high also.. you really do want some humidity i swear ya do.
The airmover is cooling the light. Its hooked straight to it, no carbon filter now. Thank god they don't smell lol

Back