soon I will get to twice a day, it's just too early for that yet, my plants not drinking a gallon a day yet... once they are they will get that... your also under hps, i'm under led.. although my temps are higher but my humidity is higher also, so maybe help keeping my plants damn:shrug: don't know...I check them...when they ready they'll tell me.

That air mover is a badass! ! Way better than any fan u can buy, oh yea forgot to tell u all. Bad fuxkin luck. My inline fan took a shit on me. Had to hook up the air mover so the light stays cool

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk
All my buckets have eighth inch holes all through them .so plenty of air gets in the soil. These are my air pots lol
ed6f57e479c8a35a813a6764f31754f7.jpg

That air mover is a badass! ! Way better than any fan u can buy, oh yea forgot to tell u all. Bad fuxkin luck. My inline fan took a shit on me. Had to hook up the air mover so the light stays cool

I can't have something like that , i'm sure it's much louder then all my fans combined... I not want attract any attention..and i'm inside a tent not a room. it will blow up like balloon cant have that.

I can't have something like that , i'm sure it's much louder then all my fans combined... I not want attract any attention..
Nope its super quiet brother . wish I could let u hear it lol

I can't have something like that , i'm sure it's much louder then all my fans combined... I not want attract any attention..and i'm inside a tent not a room. it will blow up like balloon cant have that.
It has a low setting. Its awesome though and yea to big for your tent probably

Lol I dunno brother I just showing u all how im watering twice a day is all[emoji3]it dries the soil really well over a days time,

right now only thing ya can hear anywhere near my tent is music... that's all..don't hear fan's or anything, not until extraction is used.

in 16 days I only 1 time hmmm...well besides precharge time. and your able do twice a day with nutes and yours like a week behind mine...and i'm in coco...
Yea I swear man I've always watered twice a day even on my first grow.

Lol I dunno brother I just showing u all how im watering twice a day is all[emoji3]it dries the soil really well over a days time,

just strange coz coco dries faster and yet I only fed one time..they gonna be due, well two, the dragons won't be ready yet..I check by sticking my finger in coco if dry all the way then they get fed, if still damp they do not.probably morning time the duurty's will get a feeding, since them of different feed then the dragons anyways. dragons requiring more calimag then duurty's and no since giving duurty's any extra when they are fine where they at.

Back