Yeah I actually under fed my seedlings first time around with Remo. And you can't trust the EC or TDS it measures way higher than anything I ever use in general hydroponics.

Where I'm currently growing
Where I'll be Nov 1st
ohh, so it's good he gets some advice on feedings from you as I'm no help with nutrients I havent used... I always play it safe, less is better...

Lol I wasn't saying go up to what I am im just saying raise it some, I dunno how my girls made it from birth on that much but they did lol. So all im saying is they can yltake more. For sure.

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk
it's just he using remo dude, they much different then your using or even me...and now I find out ya can't even go by ec or tds with that nutrients so 1000ppm would probably od for sure, its strong I guess..

? That's close to nothing isn't it?

no bro, you can't go by that... actually 1ml can be a huge difference, if your over by an ml , your is like a grow & bloom right? his is a package of things he needs mix up..jingo had that package, and they different then say GH

correct man first time using this line.
just be sure add extra calmag so ya not run into that mag def.. am seeing same on yours. so giving ya heads up..at 1.7ml was getting mag def..took 2.5 to correct it.

Remo's real easy. You start at 5 mil on week one and you go up one mil every week till you get up to 10 or 11. That'll be as high as you need to go for most strains. I see a couple guys don't seem to go about 7 or 8 mil they get a little nitrogen toxicity late in flower. Probably comes from the calcium supplement.

Where I'll be Nov 1st

Remo's real easy. You start at 5 mil on week one and you go up one mil every week till you get up to 10 or 11. That'll be as high as you need to go for most strains. I see a couple guys don't seem to go about 7 or 8 mil they get a little nitrogen toxicity late in flower. Probably comes from the calcium supplement.

Where I'll be Nov 1st
are all them getting that running led or hps? just curious coz I know the dragons are calmag freaks and under led & in coco even more so...

I use concentrated house and garden its supposed to be on of the strongest lines. I dunno about what u using but 1 ml isn't shit no matter what nutrient u using. Think about it . u make a 5 gallon mix and add 1 ml to the water its like half a dropper full. My opinion what can that Lil bit do? But my opinion. I see these Lil ladies sucking it up on my end no nute burn at all I could raise mine again to 1100 probably but I won't raise mine over 1000 till the start of bud . then ill try to hit 1600 for two weeks and see how they take it

Back