are all them getting that running led or hps? just curious coz I know the dragons are calmag freaks and under led & in coco even more so...
Well Coco Growers seem to be able to stick with the nutrients schedule it might be the soil Growers having a little bit of problem. But it's the same schedule for soil or coco. I'm thinking real serious about switching nutrient lines. One thing I didn't really think about besides the organic part is I'm using a lot less of the Remo. I'm not sure why but it's two completely separate grows in a row that I find I can go longer between feeding and watering my plants than I can with General Hydroponics.

Where I'm currently growing
Where I'll be Nov 1st

Well Coco Growers seem to be able to stick with the nutrients schedule it might be the soil Growers having a little bit of problem. But it's the same schedule for soil or coco. I'm thinking real serious about switching nutrient lines. One thing I didn't really think about besides the organic part is I'm using a lot less of the Remo. I'm not sure why but it's two completely separate grows in a row that I find I can go longer between feeding and watering my plants than I can with General Hydroponics.

Where I'll be Nov 1st
Why would u want to go longer without feeding your plants? Mine get fed twice a day. Once in the morning and once evening. Curious ?

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

I use concentrated house and garden its supposed to be on of the strongest lines. I dunno about what u using but 1 ml isn't shit no matter what nutrient u using. Think about it . u make a 5 gallon mix and add 1 ml to the water its like half a dropper full. My opinion what can that Lil bit do? But my opinion. I see these Lil ladies sucking it up on my end no nute burn at all I could raise mine again to 1100 probably but I won't raise mine over 1000 till the start of bud . then ill try to hit 1600 for two weeks and see how they take it

well you take risks I would never take... I know how high mine can handle to go I push them but very slowly.. I need find out their max limits, that's part of what I do...but I back right off.. really though they have ml things for a reason. if properly dosed it makes them thrive..not saying yours are not.. but if ya push too hard you may regret it.. they young yet..

Why would u want to go longer without feeding your plants? Mine get fed twice a day. Once in the morning and once evening. Curious ?

how you pulling that off in soil? I haven't even gave anything since they were flushed several days ago.. they only been fed once going on 2nd when coco is dry

in 16 days I only 1 time hmmm...well besides precharge time. and your able do twice a day with nutes and yours like a week behind mine...and i'm in coco...

They still get just as big as my general hydroponics plants. I grew a zambeza white widow XL that was over a pound I grew it in a 3-gallon hard-sided plastic pot and I still only fed it once a day at the end. I've got a couple Amnesia CBDs going right now in air pots that I'm barely putting 15 Gallons through a week and they are just going gangbusters and are going to get monsterous.

So the nutrients cost about 20% more than the General Hydroponics line. But so far I have to use significantly less. The main thing that's going to make me decide overtime is whether I have to use extra Bloom boosters or not. So far I have not.

Where I'll be Nov 1st

well you take risks I would never take... I know how high mine can handle to go I push them but very slowly.. I need find out their max limits, that's part of what I do...but I back right off.. really though they have ml things for a reason. if properly dosed it makes them thrive..not saying yours are not.. but if ya push too hard you may regret it.. they young yet..
I know they small but they have no issues brother. Im a barbarian,I know that lol. But it was a mistake to hit them with that dose to begin with. After they lived and grew alot overnite and the brand new white babies was green and thriving the next morning I was like shit they got this!! I haven't raised it since and I've got good growth. So with them being good with the dose they on i see no reason for any problems less my soil ph gets to like 5. Then ill add an oz of Dr scholls lime and cal mag in water and it will raise it. Soils my thing unique. I can say in soil I haven't had a plant die outside in over 15 years. Be damned if I let one die now. Now that dam hydro is the first plants I've truly lost in forever, just pissed me off!! Ill make me another one and get it right u see lol

Where I'll be Nov 1st
i'm anal about schedules, I really am... I got better & better over the years about that... I used be so impatient and make problems trying rush things... things much different these days.

how you pulling that off in soil? I haven't even gave anything since they were flushed several days ago.. they only been fed once going on 2nd when coco is dry
U wanna see how?
95ffeb242ad9bb173ad8de43083ae0cf.jpg

U wanna see how?
95ffeb242ad9bb173ad8de43083ae0cf.jpg

That air mover is a badass! ! Way better than any fan u can buy, oh yea forgot to tell u all. Bad fuxkin luck. My inline fan took a shit on me. Had to hook up the air mover so the light stays cool

Back