I don't know remo nutes, is that like seedling dose?
Listen these Lil fuckers can take some punishment !! Up your nutes mines at 1000 I swear on em all. Don't be scared of the dragon queen haha[emoji41] seriously mines proof

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

Listen these Lil fuckers can take some punishment !! Up your nutes mines at 1000 I swear on em all. Don't be scared of the dragon queen haha[emoji41] seriously mines proof

no, do not do that!!! do not... he using an entire different setup then you.. he went to 1000ppm they'd od...way too much of jump from where he's at, you can't suddenly boost like that..

i was keeping it on the safe side just to see what would happen. But i think next feeding ill up the feed

i was keeping it on the safe side just to see what would happen. But i think next feeding ill up the feed
@jingo the man to ask how much go up with remo from where your at, he's used that same nutrient. I couldnt give you an honest answer, but he can..

hey I not blame ya playing it safe it's yours first time out with that nutrient, right? I'd be taking it safe as well.

Lol I wasn't saying go up to what I am im just saying raise it some, I dunno how my girls made it from birth on that much but they did lol. So all im saying is they can yltake more. For sure.

Back