So today I fed all my plants (3) together a gallon of water mixed with 5ml of [HASHTAG]#remo nutes[/HASHTAG] micro, grow, velokelp, 6ml of magnifical, and like 2ml of natures candy. So that's what I gave my dragon queen.

Those babies are jumping! Mighty fine gals Unique
Thanks dude, They looking even better this morning after being under MH & Led.. I have MH set at same height as Led, This virgin Territory for me...Normally I wouldn't run MH so high, but am watching closely to make sure they don't stretch to-too much, but am thinking how I angled Led slightly to hit them and allow Mh hit all 4 plants that was only way I could do and the led should keep them from stretching to much. well, that's the plan for now.. I guess by wake-up today will kinda show if will be okay like that.. or possibly tomorrow wake-up...I finally took lowest set shoot's (1st set) off the two Duurty's, that should help push them a bit... I'm thinking thats why Dragon's passed out the Duurty's because they already removed from them ones and Duurty's were not ready to remove until now/recently....still I haven't once touched either Duurty and side-shoots like training themselves.. I also been manually running/controlling co2 burner, besides the co2 bag. Until I have everything I need run that...I sure am not running as often as I would like to be..but am flooding with co2 a few times a day at-least and bag is at-least keeping co2 levels much-higher then would normally be...thats for sure... they sure seems to love all that extra co2, they growing like on steroids hahahaha:d5::biggrin::thumbsup::pass:

Happy Halloween all. Heres three head. And a visitor that has been hanging out on the couch for about a week lol
6e176a4bdc88a29a5eebb8a8f3252cfb.jpg

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

hey guys, early pics today... I'll be at hospital for day having some tests done :( I just wanted show my babies before I left.. here ya go Unique's Dragon Clan, the Dragons standing little over 10.5inches now... so little over 3inches in last 30something hours...My Duurty's are starting catch up very quickly, I do think Duurty's will stay more squat and bushier, but we'll see...Everything Looking Gorgeous this morning, Enjoy today's shot's!
IMG_3512.JPG
IMG_3508.JPG
IMG_3505.JPG
IMG_3509.JPG
IMG_3515.JPG
IMG_3511.JPG
IMG_3514.JPG
IMG_3510.JPG
IMG_3516.JPG
IMG_3517.JPG
IMG_3518.JPG
IMG_3520.JPG
IMG_3521.JPG
IMG_3522.JPG
IMG_3523.JPG

Hey guy's I'm gonna be posting some photo's in few mins, I hope you will all look at them very closely and let me know if your seeing any sign of sex on them yet... I am still not 100% about the dragons yet, So in a few I'll be able study photo's much closer, I hope you can do same...thanks guys! today day 19 so they should be showing sex...

Hey guy's,@ day19.. I think I'm finally convinced I have all girl's :d5::thumbsup:.. you'll can take look for yourself, although I was able blow image up so, Hopefully your able see what I am seeing..:dancer::cooldance:
IMG_3500.JPG
IMG_3501.JPG

upload_2017-11-2_11-44-29.jpeg

upload_2017-11-2_11-44-55.jpeg

IMG_3542.JPG
:cool1:

Last edited:
Back