Medusa is still alive and kicking
43c09545c41560d2ee8e665cbc6a8e00.jpg

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

ok guys so i think i will stop updating and conclude my dragon queen grow for now. Ad soon as i have space i will start another dragon bean but for nw this male will continue living its life outdoors till he can produce some pollen so i can collect and will dust one branch of each plant i have. I will update when his balls drop :crying:.. oh dont mind my phone lol watching somehiguy on youtube i think thats his name lol.
IMG_9635.JPG

ok guys so i think i will stop updating and conclude my dragon queen grow for now. Ad soon as i have space i will start another dragon bean but for nw this male will continue living its life outdoors till he can produce some pollen so i can collect and will dust one branch of each plant i have. I will update when his balls drop :crying:.. oh dont mind my phone lol watching somehiguy on youtube i think thats his name lol.
View attachment 828002
aww, that's too bad! 50/50 shot with reg's right? am glad I had two to start with and left me with one..:pass::vibes:

yeah man but i see it as a good sign cuz it will be easier to make my own autos instead of having the trouble with autoXphoto crosses.
ohh yeah if I could of saved a male then I would of...I can't put outside it would freeze to death in 20 mins sighh and noway I can leave male by my test area...I need auto male pollen, but another time will come..

Anytime you get a chance to get male pollen from a good strain i say do it. Then you can always make your own seeds from now on. Might not be pure strains but you will always be able to grow! I just did it....

20171114_194210.jpg

Best mistake i have made in a long time!

Back