yeah, I know bro...I know how to breed it's just I get very dedicated when I take on things... I'll be turning my favorite strain into an autoflower... That GTH , well the one I will be doing is a Tangie Ghost Train...that will be the strain I will make fully auto & retain every one of the traits of the photo plant I'll be crossing with..I've actually made my own photo crosses I really am pretty good at the breeding part..

Fuck yeah! I’m just testing my waters so to speak and since I’ve got some gg4 and plenty of early miss I figured why not but I also have some strawberry cough seeds I was fortunate enough to come across so I may just breed the two photo dependent strains then breed that strain with the early miss I dunno I’m undecided.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fuck yeah! I’m just testing my waters so to speak and since I’ve got some gg4 and plenty of early miss I figured why not but I also have some strawberry cough seeds I was fortunate enough to come across so I may just breed the two photo dependent strains then breed that strain with the early miss I dunno I’m undecided.

ohh brother, I love Strawberry Cough also, that is another I want to make into a fully auto.. since none exist I know of.. I know I'll be the only owner of a fully auto Tangie Ghost Train Haze...

ohh brother, I love Strawberry Cough also, that is another I want to make into a fully auto.. since none exist I know of.. I know I'll be the only owner of a fully auto Tangie Ghost Train Haze...

I was fortunate enough to find a couple seeds out of some her I got from a dispensary believe I️t or not only found 2 but that’s all I need.

I actually been talking with Mark from Dinafem about if they planning to make that into an auto, since none exist.. I know he liked the idea and was gonna bring back to the peeps over at Dinafem.. I think they can do a good job with that and they make Strawberry Cough in Photo already, so wouldn't be hard for them...for me it would coz I'm selective about crossing breeds, very selective I do not believe in putting bad strains into the world, like some other's will do..

I was fortunate enough to find a couple seeds out of some her I got from a dispensary believe I️t or not only found 2 but that’s all I need.

I found a Sour Diesel that same way, except 1 single seed only..actually am glad we got to talking, coz it reminded me about something, hahahaha

I found a Sour Diesel that same way, except 1 single seed only..actually am glad we got to talking, coz it reminded me about something, hahahaha

What’s that bud

I actually been talking with Mark from Dinafem about if they planning to make that into an auto, since none exist.. I know he liked the idea and was gonna bring back to the peeps over at Dinafem.. I think they can do a good job with that and they make Strawberry Cough in Photo already, so wouldn't be hard for them...for me it would coz I'm selective about crossing breeds, very selective I do not believe in putting bad strains into the world, like some other's will do..

If I was to do all three together it’s because I’m choosing 3 excellent medicinal strains. I love the effect each one gives me medically so maybe introducing all three would be even stronger we’ll see if that’s the route I choose.

Oh no I’ve heard of sd I was asking what our convo reminded you of lol

lmao, am stoned sorry my friend...too much shatter this morning I guess :p ohh it reminded me contact mark over at dinafem, hahahaha

Back