lmao, am stoned sorry my friend...too much shatter this morning I guess :p ohh it reminded me contact mark over at dinafem, hahahaha

I kind of expressed a little interest in testing with Dinafem yesterday when I spoke with mark.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

and also Toni at Fastbuds, I have a few breeder's that like me do testing for them...I thought I did well with my sweets grow and was gonna do testing for them, but for whatever reason that seemed to fall through..:shrug: It's all good though, I'm doing testing for ABS, RQS & Female seeds right now.. I'll do very well with every one of them plant's and hopefully pick up a couple more...we'll see, I guess...not my loss if I don't...that's kinda why I uprooted that grow I had started. I think I was gonna do a cheese auto...but decided not to. it was even started, I yanked them out..

Last edited:
and also Toni at Fastbuds, I have a few breeder's that like me do testing for them...I thought I did well with my sweets grow and was gonna do testing for them, but for whatever reason that seemed to fall through..:shrug: It's all good though, I'm doing testing for ABS, RQS & Female seeds right now.. I'll do very well with every one of them plant's and hopefully pick up a couple more...we'll see, I guess...not my loss if I don't...that's kinda why I uprooted that grow I had started. I think I was gonna do a cheese auto...but decided not to. it was even started, I yanked them out..

I sent Toni my info he wanted for testing and haven’t heard back yet and that’s been a few days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guy's, Today is Day 33...Pre-flowering has already began...My girl's being fed daily 5ml micro, 5ml grow, 2.75ml bloom, 1ml rapid start, 1.5ml silica blast, 2.5ml calimag, 5.5ml terpinator, 2ml bud explosion & ph'd to 5.98 with ppm of 1020ppm... The Dragon Queen is 22" tall, one of the Duurty Magic is 18" tall, the other "bushier one" is only 15" tall, but super wide....(I haven't brang up my MH lamp, only the led has been brought up)also, the smaller plant's/seedlings have been lifted 4" off ground to compensate for led height...Everything is looking Quite well, pretty much on Auto-pilot ;) I'm quite pleased how well everything is doing....very easy to work with plant's... I hope you enjoy today's photo's...:d5::pass::pighug::thumbsup::pop::dancer::hookah::greenthumb:

View attachment 828711 View attachment 828712 View attachment 828713 View attachment 828714 View attachment 828715 View attachment 828716 View attachment 828717 View attachment 828718 View attachment 828719 :headbang::pighug:
I clearly have two Duurty Magic pheno's , one is more stretchy, Looks like that one is showing More of the dragon traits, if that's what it's crossed with @AutoBeanStalk ? I am really loving the look of the bushier Duurty Magic, She has a very beautiful shape to her!! If I had take a wild guess,based on prior grows with very similar shape I'd say that one, even though only 15" tall I think will easily pull 5+ oz, of course I'm expecting it finish off somewhere around 20" on that one, so maybe closer in area of 6-7oz & possibly better, depending how dense the buds get, there sure is gonna be plenty of them... I think the Dragon will easily pull wild guess now, approx 5-7oz and finish at height of around 28-30" tall, the 2nd Duurty Magic I'm thinking approx 4-5oz and finish of height around 24"-26"... we'll see how close I am... but I'm usually pretty close if not dead on....I hope your liking the job I'm doing with these!:d5::pass::pop::hookah:

@Unique
Duurty Magic = Duurty Dragon x Magic Dragon

You guys are doing awesome
Thank-you @AutoBeanStalk I really love how the Duurty Magic is performing the shorter pheno, it's super bushy and really has a very beautiful shape to her...Both the other's also look great, the Dragon Queen is starting fill in very nicely also..That one got quite tall and is pretty wide also...I really haven't done much with any training on that one(duurty), only trim leaves out of the way to open her up a bit, she responded wonderful..the other I done very slight LST and trim leaves, but nothing much really... The Dragon totally into Bondage and loves being tied up ;) am glad your liking how things coming a long so far...Better yet to come :) :d5::pass::hookah::thumbsup::pop:

Last edited:
Medusa decided to show her face for all you folks tonight. And u heard me for sure a female she's showing white hairs. She's got so many heads now it's so cool to watch her grow
e161b5c1f29af00a7764659203bca34b.jpg
5908f50d2a14f0a848c29a0ef4543f77.jpg

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Back