Will do! Ill ask the wife if she has any recipes. Sounds amazing and im an adventurous eater. Live to try the different spices and flavors. You ever check out the whats for dinner thread?

Will do! Ill ask the wife if she has any recipes. Sounds amazing and im an adventurous eater. Live to try the different spices and flavors. You ever check out the whats for dinner thread?
no I haven't I didn't know there was one..

I've tried some pretty odd foods I guess we can call them, there isn't anything I won't try at least once... stuffed frog, many strange foods but surprisingly some were really good..unlike other's I won't say I don't like something that I never even tried in first place...I will try ANYTHING...

hey gro-bro's I really should of added the 2nd led in yesterday, I added in today at lights on and my temps seem to climb right up to mid-80's..I still have the 2-23w cfl's on, but will check in 30mins or so to see where tent stabilizes at..Hopefully I can off them & just use the 2 Led's for now.. I also gave them a dose of Mykos Pure Mycorrhizal, to help with nutrient uptake & to keep roots thriving...I switched that tower fan to high to increase tent air-flow.. I'm include couple pic's, just because I feel like it... not bad for 7 days old(since broke ground) huh??:) :d5::biggrin::smoking::pass::pop::thumbsup::cool1::joy:
IMG_3205.JPG
IMG_3206.JPG
IMG_3207.JPG
IMG_3208.JPG
IMG_3215.JPG
IMG_3214.JPG

Last edited:
hey gro-bro's I really should of added the 2nd led in yesterday, I added in today at lights on and my temps seem to climb right up to mid-80's..I still have the 2-23w cfl's on, but will check in 30mins or so to see where tent stabilizes at..Hopefully I can off them & just use the 2 Led's for now.. I also gave them a dose of Mykos Pure Mycorrhizal, to help with nutrient uptake & to keep roots thriving...I switched that tower fan to high to increase tent air-flow.. I'm include couple pic's, just because I feel like it... not bad for 7 days old(since broke ground) huh??:) :d5::biggrin::smoking::pass::pop::thumbsup::cool1::joy:
View attachment 816211 View attachment 816212 View attachment 816213 View attachment 816214 View attachment 816215 View attachment 816216
well, I now let it run several hours w/ both leds & the 2-23w 5000k cfl's and temps hasn't budged over 85.8 so am gonna try 2-32w cfl's to see if I can raise a bit more. 90 seems like a nice number to me, I really am happy how dialed in everything seems and at amount of growth so far I mean really to be starting on 3rd set of true leaves at 7days I think is incredible. Normally it takes 10-14 days to get 1st set and if lucky starting on 2nd..

Im sitting here thinking about how I used to watch a buddy of mine grow when I was like 16. Lava rock in a tub with a feeder sticking up. No lid no nothing. So im sitting here thinking how I can make a more efficient Rdwc. Im thinking lava rock in the 5 gallon buckets. Airstones in each bucket of course. But using the lava rock would cut down on how much water I would have to use. It would block the light from the roots also. And would give the roots so many places to eat. What u all think?

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

Back