you know I'm planning move out your way.... we gonna be driving out in 2018 to check out places & job for wife... then once we get her hooked up, I can move....yeah I agree it is too much, usually it not run that high only with the heater or aircon running...usually approx 50-85 or so.
I want check area your at, I do know few other peeps in that same area.. if I go to west coast side then well really won't know anyone...but depends where she able land decent job.

everything looking much better!!!
Yea finally. I've got my new strains cracking open already to. Im so curious as to what they turn out to be. I have decided on names though. Bermuda triangle . And headpoison. And gypsy supreme. That's the only true clone I have from my last outside grow. Rest are seeds that were pollinated.
d0fa27daada4dbb18d2d49914acfa88b.jpg

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

Yea finally. I've got my new strains cracking open already to. Im so curious as to what they turn out to be. I have decided on names though. Bermuda triangle . And headpoison. And gypsy supreme. That's the only true clone I have from my last outside grow. Rest are seeds that were pollinated.
d0fa27daada4dbb18d2d49914acfa88b.jpg

them are the strains? if I had make one I'd take maybe one from each and figure out how to make it sound the coolest..

The oldest and unknown lol
b737188ba6f0712a7d2e169ed456a844.jpg
dc0bf190436da3eb998a511eb6f545f8.jpg

hey on the bottom pic, towards top of plant is that a little clawing or humidity or they were on dry side? looks little clawing to me...your ph is okay?

hey on the bottom pic, towards top of plant is that a little clawing or humidity or they were on dry side? looks little clawing to me...your ph is okay?
They both recovering from being transplanted brother. I am surprised they made it. The one is having a harder time I think but its showing good signs of recovery

all other's looking really good, even that one does...that lil claw thingy caught my attention..

They both recovering from being transplanted brother. I am surprised they made it. The one is having a harder time I think but its showing good signs of recovery

they look good, I was just checking, but if recovering then that could be why I see that...its just that one I see it on.

Back