And three head has 6 leaves for sure now
55300459793e2a767157f51b20d0db87.jpg

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk
I'd love to see what a plant with three natural colas looks like.

Where I'm currently growing
Where I'll be Nov 1st

losing the normal 10degrees so thats fine, no need add heater in there yet I guess...I probably should get it ready though and have it set to correct lights off temps that I would like it to hold..This grow is purring like a finally tuned race car, so far so good...pic's in an hour or so..

It was that 10 degrees drop that had me change to lights on 24-0, I believe that's at least one third of my Success in growing the real large plants and now my temperatures don't vary more than one or two degrees my humidity doesn't vary more than five or six degrees day to day.

Where I'll be Nov 1st

I think CocoHempster has his tri in the mephisto grow battle. Will see if i can find it, its a long thread. We gonna show them how its done here!

It was that 10 degrees drop that had me change to lights on 24-0, I believe that's at least one third of my Success in growing the real large plants and now my temperatures don't vary more than one or two degrees my humidity doesn't vary more than five or six degrees day to day.

Where I'll be Nov 1st
I may just leave this at 20/4 instead going to 18/6 like I usually do.. the weather gonna start getting rather chilly around my neck of the woods, I think I'm need throw heater in there soon, before i start getting drastic fluctuations with lights off temps. the 1st 2 hrs yesterday at lights off temps dropped rapidly, I do not like that and it shouldn't of done it that quickly considering i'm running sealed tent this grow, so no air coming in. I could go to 18/6 like normal, but my heater is 1875watts, so to be completely honest it's more efficient heating with my lights instead..

Where I'll be Nov 1st
bro, you think I shouldn't let them drop 10degree's then? you know I trust what ya say... maybe auto's not like there roots have much temp fluctuation then?

I think stable a environment is number one. A lot of guys in my area used to run Mini Splits to keep their temperature from going up or down too much between lights on and off. One of the big reasons that I've been staying with Autos is I can run my lights 24 hours a day and have a rock solid environment. When I need more heat I just turn on another light.

my humidity only changes pretty much when I need open tent other then that , that doesn't really change at all...it will drop 2-3%, then when close up tent right back to normal within 10 mins or so.

I think stable a environment is number one. A lot of guys in my area used to run Mini Splits to keep their temperature from going up or down too much between lights on and off. One of the big reasons that I've been staying with Autos is I can run my lights 24 hours a day and have a rock solid environment. When I need more heat I just turn on another light.
yeah , I just like have a little dark time... so I can't stay at 24hrs... maybe once am all LED then I won't mind running 24hrs a day... it's just HiD cost more to run, if I run that 24hrs, then will also need run extraction more often which thats another 125w...so I'm trying balance operating cost/efficiency...

Back