Well went to the spot where ill be growing some next year and got me three big ass holes dug so far. I plan on digging holes till I can't anymore. Next year will be much easier for me if I do it now all ill have to do is carry soil a few meters to this spot. And u see my constant water supply lol. This is where I go to to try and forget the world
edc0acefb4eda01d1b72cde96a1b588d.jpg
855d6591fb99e87dee53272b4e49d38f.jpg

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

Great spot, spider and baby dragon! :headbang:
Thanks man ill grow to the left of there on a hill. Nobody goes there really anymore so why not dig it up lol. Kids aren't kids like we was. I've been out there all summer long just checking it out . no teenagers just a few adults here and there . I should be able to put at least ten or twenty at that spot and feel ok about it. And that spider was a badass!!!

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

Here's the baby queen, she seems to have a blue-ish hue to her. Was going to plant another one but I have other new stuff coming..
KIMG0483.JPG

okay guys here is my time-line so far... 9/27 soak....10/2 set in coco(dark)..10/3 break ground(set under led)...10/6 lights cut back to 20/4...10/8 -1st set true leafs...10/13- 2nd set true leafs. that is for Duurty's Magic... next Dragon Queen--9/27 soak...9/29 only one cracked....9/30 took from soaking put in paper towel..9/30 added more seeds....10/01--added rest...10/2-2nd cracked.....10/4 set in coco(dark)....10/6 break ground set under led(1 of 2)....10/7 -2nd plant set under led...10/13---1st set...10/14 that would be today :p Everything still running very smoothly, I know I know I always say that,, but it is true...My temps/humidity finally all tweaked and 100% stable, lights off am losing the normal 10degrees so thats fine, no need add heater in there yet I guess...I probably should get it ready though and have it set to correct lights off temps that I would like it to hold..This grow is purring like a finally tuned race car, so far so good...pic's in an hour or so..

am perfectionist as ya can probably tell.. I really do keep track of every aspect of the grow, I even account for loss,power usage,material usage...a few of ya know I build pc's and things of that nature, I have laptop I have setup just to monitor my grow tent...mostly everything manual input until I can make it more automated with sensors to take care of the logging part for me..:shrug::pop: air-flow,temps,humidity, you name it I monitor it, well only 1 thing I not really have that I would like and that is a par meter or some type sensors I can put in to monitor that part...they just crazy expensive...

Back