you have your area humid & warm? I been stuck around 78-79 I need get to high 80's low 90's. not been very easy with led to get it up,cfl didnt help. so now 2nd led to see if that helps..

yeah your using 1000w mh right? I could easily have temps I want with my MH, it's really to soon for that yet though..

plus not using my mh right now, keeps me from having to use extraction too soon.. ohh that was another thing I noticed I did wrong, after finding what I did wrong, I decided check my extraction since I haven't yet on it since it's been put back inside and wouldnt ya know I had arrow in wrong direction so when I turned it on my tent swell up like a balloon, I quickly knew what was wrong, hahahahaha... it hasn't been my day thats for sure.

One of the two beans was a success she has a huge taproot. The other one has barely cracked. She'll go into a 2gallon fabric pot

Crappy pic
KIMG0477.JPG

One of the two beans was a success she has a huge taproot. The other one has barely cracked. She'll go into a 2gallon fabric pot

Crappy pic
View attachment 815643
thats awesome nizmo!!! ohh i'm happy your both in the game now :D I was worried I was gonna be doing this alone!

Mines staying in the low 80s im good now since its cooling off

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk
my tent feels pretty tropical in there, just how I like it!!! But I can't stay in very long, co2 start making ya feel really dizzy, quick like too...I was in there this morning check to make sure Led's balanced for even coverage, by eye its really hard to tell...Plus I like to be accurate...I have temps running about 86.4degree's currently, almost where I want it...humidity still between 77%-80% so My VPD is dead on...8.4-10.6 right in the green for current temps/humidity...That is very very important I keep my VPD in the sweet spot,even more so using co2 since with correct vapor pressure the stomata are open allowing co2 to be absorbed, in return should cause very aggressive growth...I'll get some pics up in little bit..

That is a difference, they are loving the environment you have made for them!

It sux not sharing our grows with others but you just cant take that chance. But I have a couple friends that love it when i give them some buds to smoke
Yeah, they sure are loving it...I figure if I like it then they will too....I really should been born Asian, I love Tropical weather, Asian food, Asian women, Asian Culture....hahahaha

Back