I added a 42w 6500k cfl into tent to help add little heat, at last check tent was about 80degree's....I will recheck in 20mins or so to see if it climbed anymore, if not I will probably add 1 more 42w or 23w depending what the temps are when I check,...I want my tent temps around 88ish...tonight they calling for frost, so I'm thinking the one 42w may not be enough to get temps high enough or hold it there..I finally got humidity levels balanced @75% just where I want to be...my dehumidifier has dial not numbers so takes little playing with it to find where i need it.. this time I think i will mark a line on unit where i'm at so I am close to 75% humidity at that setting,of course other factors involved outside temp & humidity, inside temps... when lights came on humidity was still little over 85% that is little on high side for me even for seedlings...

Last edited:
well it seems one 42w cfl isn't gonna cut it, so instead of adding a 2nd 42w cfl, I will just add my 2nd led in there a little early, since that runs way hotter then my 600w does maybe it will get tent temps where i need them to be. I'm hoping the 2nd led will do it, if not I can just on my MH early and just set it to 200w to start, nice part having adjustable ballast... ;)

Heres a baby or two
92bce70110de5d7e02e8c923610c809d.jpg
da70315e41d2f3abd18b67c49ba1670d.jpg

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

okay i thought thats what I was seeing, so 3, 3 & 3 , hopefully once that set opens it will go back to how it should be... I doubt it will keep doing that. it does seem to be growing atleast

Back