Can you put a piece of tape over the light? It happens, probably not enough light to make a huge difference. The moon and stars put out light in nature.

Yes, my one buddy was funny the first time he smoked some of mine. Had a hard time workin that morning.

Can you put a piece of tape over the light? It happens, probably not enough light to make a huge difference. The moon and stars put out light in nature.

Yes, my one buddy was funny the first time he smoked some of mine. Had a hard time workin that morning.
yes, I actually put something over it... I just get frustrated when I make dumb mistakes and that was dumb.... I was looking at pics to post when I see blue lights on that and I'm thinking did I put that on night mode, but even if I did it still had a led that was blue so really I wasn't getting complete darkness... I'm kinda harsh on myself because I should know better I been doing this forever..

Dont be too harsh, i never thought about the illuminated switches on my power strips until you brought this up. Lol, only been two years. You have something to pass along now besides just your excellent grow knowledge. Thank you!

I just can't believe today was first time I checked to make sure no lights being left on at lights out, I have a damn check list am not sure how I over-looked that one major thing.... sighhh

Dont be too harsh, i never thought about the illuminated switches on my power strips until you brought this up. Lol, only been two years. You have something to pass along now besides just your excellent grow knowledge. Thank you!
I used be a photo grower, but them little power strips had grows go sour on me.. that why I have check-list and still i over looked this....am disappointed thats for sure.

Mine get checked daily and the power strips always bug me. But the circuit breaker on them is a good safety measure.
yeah the first time that ever happened because of power strip, I was fuming mad!! I can't understand if they gonna put lights why not green? always red or blue...my dehumidifier has green one so that I don't worry about and thats very dim anyways I can barely see it looking right at it, my humidifier it covered so don't light up.. am not sure if anyone had ever had this problem either, before I switched to setup I'm now using... in my old tent one day I happen go do a check on lights at dark and seen my led was leaking light even though timer was off, so after trying figure out what was causing turns out leds don't like be mixed with cfl's & hids at same time or one of plugs the cfl was on wasn't grounded correctly...I never really figured it out, just scrapped cord being used and havent noticed ever since.

Ok brothers I dug through the egg carton and found me a dragon. Took off her sac and put her in the ground. Here folks is a 5 min old dragon
1691cb991a88d1d438c0fd7d4c61815f.jpg
e68caf64a3bbd5a63c64691995d9f3d7.jpg

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

Ok brothers I dug through the egg carton and found me a dragon. Took off her sac and put her in the ground. Here folks is a 5 min old dragon
1691cb991a88d1d438c0fd7d4c61815f.jpg
e68caf64a3bbd5a63c64691995d9f3d7.jpg

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk
awesome brother!!! am happy your catching a break finally, ya deserve it!

Back