Yea me to man. I could honestly care less bout the plants I just want my woman to be ok. Without her I have nothing. Least I saved three tjoifgw

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk
Yeah Bro I understand that... I just hope some will take for ya, I think it will help keep ya from thinking/worrying too much... I know for me it's a really good distraction to keep my mind off things that are bothering me. I know everyone is different though... I hope your woman will be fine, we all family at AFN... I would probably go insane if I didn't do this to keep my mind on other things and keep me from thinking about things eating me up inside.. Thats kinda why you see me taken on many projects, to stop me from focusing on things that bother me...

Last edited:
Yeah Bro I understand that... I just hope some will take for ya, I think it will help keep ya from thinking/worrying too much... I know for me it's a really good distraction to keep my mind off things that are bothering me. I know everyone is different though... I hope your woman will be fine, we all family at AFN... I would probably go insane if I didn't do this to keep my mind on other things and keep me from thinking about things eating me up inside.. Thats kinda why you see me taken on many projects, to stop me from focusing on things that bother me...
Yea and i got to much goimg on. Im at least gonna grow ten in there I did it befire. And thanks man. Between moving back home and taking care of my mom and my woman friends are scarce. Won't hang out with people I went to high school with in this one horse town.

You do have a full plate buddy. Do you only have 3 going right now?

Yea and i got to much goimg on. Im at least gonna grow ten in there I did it befire. And thanks man. Between moving back home and taking care of my mom and my woman friends are scarce. Won't hang out with people I went to high school with in this one horse town.

yeah, None my friends know I'm doing this well they probably do, but when I smoke up with them they say shit like this is some breaking bad type shit dude and it's hard not be able take the credit for it, but hey that's why I'm on here... ;) so I know what ya mean about the friends thing....

You do have a full plate buddy. Do you only have 3 going right now?
yeah it seems that way, Thats where everyone is different though. I know for me, growing keeps me focused and keeps my mind off the terrible things..But I do know everyone handles things differently... so I do understand really...

Hey guys, I bumped Led power to 287w now... i'll be adding the other led in maybe 6-8days that will bring us too 443w (true power), then will still be adding in the 430w Red sodium around day 25-30... quick lil update, when I checked my babies when lights come on, I can now see 3 fingers on the Duurtys by next photo update the 3rd true leaves will have already of started on them and dragons should be on 2nd set...2 days next photo update...:d5::pass:

Growing is relaxing, get you in a happy place in the world with the plants. And the afn vibe really completes the experience.

:pass: take a toke and pass it around!

Growing is relaxing, get you in a happy place in the world with the plants. And the afn vibe really completes the experience.

:pass: take a toke and pass it around!
Heres three head, nothing has popped yet but one of my girls critical mass seeds which im really happy about. For sure female. Fem seed. And yea growing keeps me sane really
257864d6cb824f512efa5e03d4e71d68.jpg

Back