I really wish I could live record this grow, it truly starting off perfectly..(no camera for that :( ).. I was gonna post photo's today, but think i'll hold off 1 day I think everyone will really be amazed at amount of growth that is going on everyday no less then 75% increase each day...everyday when I check on them I really can't believe the rapid growth...the 1st leaves on Duurty's are starting get pretty big & 2nd set starting spread her wings...Both dragon's doing very good also, better then good really...:d5::woohoo::coffee::pop::thumbsup::pass: I think co2 making a massive difference this grow, usually seedling don't start out like they on steroids, but these sure are acting that way... I kinda like it hahaha

Last edited:
Co2 can make a difference! How are you getting it to the plants?
I'm using XL co2 bag hung above plants, I used a known name brand co2 bag before but I hated the clip and that name brand one also got leak, I switched to different kind and when I got, I was super happy how nice of a clip they sent with it... I plan use co2 burner in future, I just figure until I get a burner setup an XL co2 bag will do the trick and help out greatly, it seems to be working like I expected, maybe slightly better then expected....

i'll have take pic of that clip to show you, coz the one that come with my XL co2 bag is a nice clip way simpler then the name brand one & it won't come off the clip if ya brush against it unlike the name brand one that will fall to the floor..I was highly impressed when I opened that package, very first thing I noticed was the clip..

okay so here they are, the name brand clip I won't mention names but you'll know by the clip i'm sure... the first I'll show the cheap flimsy pos clip from top brand name that is also over-priced... 2nd picture my Xl co2 bag & clip, look how simple the clip is and more then that it actually holds it... Not to mention this XL co2 bag was like way less then what the name brand charges for a regular size bag, that you'll end up throwing away once it leaks all over and makes mess of things...and it does seem put out a good deal more co2 also.

Attachments

• IMG_3160.JPG
    IMG_3160.JPG
    125.4 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_3159.JPG
    IMG_3159.JPG
    146.3 KB · Views: 87
It's has been a little over 24 hours and the dragon queens no tap root yet. Only one of the eggs started to crack. So, I'm thinking of checking again either in 12 or 24 hours not sure.

It's has been a little over 24 hours and the dragon queens no tap root yet. Only one of the eggs started to crack. So, I'm thinking of checking again either in 12 or 24 hours not sure.
I hope they crack for ya bro...it shouldn't be much longer in paper-towel I think I seen somewhere around the 36 to 48hr mark I think...

I like it! How long does a bag last?
Isn't that clip like 1000% better? I was/am super impressed with that co2 bag & clip, I won't have any problem getting 4months from it... am not sure if ya noticed it has compost date on it and everything and the bag is pretty huge I always use XL bags, my first time with this company but I have nothing but good to say about it so far...plus like I said I got that bag w/shipping included for like 15$ less then the name brand charges for a regular size bag w/pos clip that will never last a full grow... I know that from personal experience...

actually I got really good deal on them 2 xl bags for 38$ how can ya beat that? name brand charges 38$ for their small bag...the xl rated for 5x5 tent they say... I'm in 4x4 tent, but i also account for loss they probably do not account for...I haven't yet added the 2nd bag, since not enough green inside there yet...as room fills co2 levels will start dropping then I'll add 2nd bag in to maintain 1400ppm or close to there as I can keep it. I'm in sealed tent, so loss should be minimal,except for once extraction goes on... even then I don't have too many problems maintaining decent co2 levels...

Last edited:
Back