Hey guys,It's Photo time... Everything looking Great! But I'll just let photo's speak for me.. I will first show last pics taken followed by updated pics, so you can see for yourself the growth per day...enjoy!!! :d5::coffee::thumbsup::pop::woohoo::pass:
IMG_3147.JPG
IMG_3162.JPG
IMG_3148.JPG
IMG_3163.JPG
IMG_3149.JPG
IMG_3164.JPG
IMG_3150.JPG
IMG_3165.JPG
IMG_3156.JPG
IMG_3166.JPG

Looking good man. Well today im tearing apart the dwc. At this point in time I can't watch it like it needs to be watched with my girl being sick. I will try again . and in the meantime ill start planning a new undercurrent Rdwc. I plan on getting all heavy material .

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

Looking good man. Well today im tearing apart the dwc. At this point in time I can't watch it like it needs to be watched with my girl being sick. I will try again . and in the meantime ill start planning a new undercurrent Rdwc. I plan on getting all heavy material .

And im putting the three that's left into soil

@Unique those bags look very nice! The clip is no comparison, so much better. I was curious if you had the extraction fan going yet. The little ones are really moving up.

:thumbsup:

@Unique those bags look very nice! The clip is no comparison, so much better. I was curious if you had the extraction fan going yet. The little ones are really moving up.

hey bro, No sir No need for extraction yet.. I won't need extraction for quite a while, sealed co2 tent has many advantages... I thought ya would like that clip way better..

I think I'm be very close when I think the Duurty's are gonna take off, I had said 5-7days, just two days ago am 100% sure sometime within next 4-5 days we are gonna start seeing some very explosive growth... I know this grow I am dialed in damn near perfect, since I made some adjustments based on last grow..I know i'm getting really excited to see how well I will do with these.....I will be adding 2 other test grows to run along side this test grow, so I hope you guys will also check that out..:pass:

Back