yeah, None my friends know I'm doing this well they probably do, but when I smoke up with them they say shit like this is some breaking bad type shit dude and it's hard not be able take the credit for it, but hey that's why I'm on here... ;) so I know what ya mean about the friends thing....
Yea I hear that . but honestly this Lil town anyone knows everyone knows. So no friends for me. Better off that way anyway .

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

Growing is relaxing, get you in a happy place in the world with the plants. And the afn vibe really completes the experience.

:pass: take a toke and pass it around!
Yeah it really is for me, Everyone knows I take this rather seriously.... I know the time between when I finished my last plants until I started these, I started find myself constantly thinking and for me this the only way to keep me from thinking about the horrible shit.. I really focus on my projects, Nov. & July horrible months for me something happened last year(July 2016) that forever messed me up ....sighhh :pass: okay maybe this not the only way, I suppose I could take ativan or something but then I probably would loose interest in everything..

hey guys, I couldn't resist so I decided show couple pics.. yesterday the 2nd set was just barely starting to come out and today very noticeable difference. They look very healthy also, I did have raise Led today and also bring down humidity a tad. I will probably need add a cfl or two just so I can get tent temps where I'd like them, right now I can't get it over 78degree's with just led on....that temp a little low with co2 I'd like be around 85-88 degree's maybe slightly more..This really just starting so everything will be fine tuned by next week..anyways here are a couple shots from today, I hope ya like progress we making everyday. Enjoy!!

:d5::coffee::pop::woohoo::pass:
IMG_3161.JPG
IMG_3174.JPG
IMG_3172.JPG
IMG_3178.JPG
IMG_3179.JPG

That is a difference, they are loving the environment you have made for them!

It sux not sharing our grows with others but you just cant take that chance. But I have a couple friends that love it when i give them some buds to smoke

That is a difference, they are loving the environment you have made for them!

It sux not sharing our grows with others but you just cant take that chance. But I have a couple friends that love it when i give them some buds to smoke
Thanks, I think so too!! I'm pretty dialed in, but like I said I still have little fine tuning to do... The growth is amazing so early into this with so little green on the seedlings, usually you see growth like that once the already have 2sets or more.. I hope this a sign of whats to come....I did find something today that bothered me though, I added air-purifier that you probably seen in pics anyways while I was posting the photos on here I suddenly wondered if I had set that on night mode or not, so after going to check wouldn't ya know I'm such a dumbass and didn't have on night-mode and on top of that the power led on it is blue of all colors...grrrr so I had put on night mode to shut all but power light,that I had to cover over...I hate making noob mistakes....grrr!!! Yeah it does suck not being able take credit, usually I just agree & smile... when they say this is some breaking bad type shit!!!

Back