just ignore me bro, I have bad habit or good habit whatever ya call it....I just try picking them apart, I didn't really see any issues with the others but of course my eyes went straight to that one for some reason.. I think its a good habit, I do it with my own plants constantly..

they look good, I was just checking, but if recovering then that could be why I see that...its just that one I see it on.
Yea the others seem to be thriving again. Just yesterday the other big ones leaves were down also . couple more days hopefully the other one is up to par

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

omg, my wife's cooking making me crazy hungry... am not sure if any of y'all ever had filipino pork adobo, but damn its awesome...:drool:

omg, my wife's cooking making me crazy hungry... am not sure if any of y'all ever had filipino pork adobo, but damn its awesome...:drool:

Never had it but it sounds delicious!

I lived there for a few years & Indonesia also

My wife cooks all types of international dishes. We are having some king of curry/indian chicken tonight. Daym im hungry

oh my favorite curry is Indonesian chicken curry, I have my wife make me that once in while... That I'm sure you'd absolutely love is you like curry, that's like one of my very favorites..

My wife cooks all types of international dishes. We are having some king of curry/indian chicken tonight. Daym im hungry
my wife is filipina so pretty much thats all we have here.. but I don't mind coz I love that food..

I had that Indian curry before, thats good too...but if ya ever have a chance to try Indonesian chicken curry, I can even show what you need to make it.. I'm sure that will become your very favorite.

Back