hey guy's here are some shot's of my Duurty Magic & Dragon Queen's, It looks like the Dragon one coming back to life. I think everything looking pretty decent. :d5::thumbsup::pop::woohoo::pass:
IMG_3223.JPG
IMG_3224.JPG
IMG_3225.JPG
IMG_3226.JPG
IMG_3228.JPG
IMG_3232.JPG

I dont see a bad one in the bunch! You guys rock. I have to tell you this is my favorite thread here right now. You guys,are working together like a swiss clock. Everything is right on time.

well, I gave them all some superthrive and that really helped the dragon fly away..
I dont see a bad one in the bunch! You guys rock. I have to tell you this is my favorite thread here right now. You guys,are working together like a swiss clock. Everything is right on time.
thanks brother, really! But it's the one in left front of pic, now I mention you will notice it..and also 2nd pic from top

I think we off to a hell of a start! This should really be a good show! I see your not able really see what I can see or I'm just being me picking them apart...but really that one leave looks better in pic then in person I think... maybe it's just me who knows anything possible!

[HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] is the Dragon Queen that is looking super lush & healthy and really starting pick up speed. 1st two both the Duurty Magic, 2nd two are the Dragon Queen.... they all look very similar..

Last edited:
Back