The autocobs are great for their adjustability to different heights for individual plants. Big just posted a tease about a new spectrum too and some special offers coming soon.

I need to setup my tent up so my dragon can have better light. Ok quick question to all I got 200$ and I'm thinking of buying another light to replace my Mars 300( will go into small photo tent). Should I go for another autocob 55w or another cob light.
yeah, if ya can get a setup for that price.. or get like a 600w reflector led or 900w reflector.. true watts between 280w-480w true watts.. I understand it's not a cob.but I do well with mine, if cobs really as good as they claim, then if I'm pulling 1.56gm gm per watt with my current setup, i should be able get way better with cobs if that holds true... I never tried them so I couldn't say one way or other.

for the cost of them I'd hope they would be twice as good, but I'm highly doubting i'll get 3+ gm per watt under cobs to justify the cost of them. Really i'm not under all led at this time, more of a hybrid type led/hps/led, well thats what I call it...I really do find hard to believe them will out grow my current setup and I mean dollar for dollar cost... I couldn't have 4-55w cobs for what I paid for my setup...and like I said 1.56gm per watt with current setup. so see why I have hard time with the cost thing...I know it's not all lights that give the beautiful plants, much of that grower experience & genetics also.. But I'd really love give them a go and see if they can live up to hype, I think I can be very good judge of that, with my consistent grows..

Last edited:
Hey Guys, I forgot mention yesterday when I fed my babies they were given: (finishing off rest of jungle juice 2-3 more left) 4ml micro, 5ml grow, 1ml bloom..2.5ml rapid start, .5ml silica, .5ml super-thrive, 2ml calimag & ph'ed to 5.84..670ppm... it's been like 48hrs or so since fed so any issue's I would expect to be showing by now, but everything responded very well to nutrient feed.:d5::thumbsup::clapper: I'll put up some shots showing how well they doing over last 24hrs, whatever stalled the Duurty out, it seems be back up and running fine now, go figure...my temps staying at 84.4 +/- .3 degree's also humidity holding steady at 78% +/- 4...CO2 level still 1340ppm(and dropping a bit)...They really seem to be loving there Optimized Grow Environment and doing super well... I'll get photo's up when Lights come back on.:pop::pass:

hey guy's here's the picture's I promised. Things really looking good, 1 of Duurty Magic starting get some side shoots coming out now :thumbsup: , everything else not very far behind that, they are working on 3rd set true leaves. Anyways the pictures are in order how I always post them, 1st two pic will be Duurty Magic, 2nd two are Dragon Queen's...Looking closer I see several starting shoot side branching:d5::smoking::thumbsup::woohoo::pop::pass:

IMG_3243.JPG
IMG_3237.JPG
IMG_3245.JPG
IMG_3239.JPG
IMG_3247.JPG
:thumbsup:

Last edited:
hey guy's here's the picture's I promised. Things really looking good, 1 of Duurty Magic starting get some side shoots coming out now [emoji106] , everything else not very far behind that, they are working on 3rd set true leaves. Anyways the pictures are in order how I always post them, 1st two pic will be Duurty Magic, 2nd two are Dragon Queen's...Looking closer I see several starting shoot side branching:d5::smoking:[emoji106]:woohoo::pop::pass:

View attachment 817766 View attachment 817767 View attachment 817768 View attachment 817770 View attachment 817771 [emoji106]
Looking good man

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

Looking good man

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk
Thanks bro, I think they looking pretty good, am super happy how far along they are at 11 days since broke ground... pretty amazing growth so far and starting put side shoots already is huge bonus, I certainly wasn't expecting see them yet..:smoking::thumbsup: Very very happy with how this grow starting off!!!

Day 4 Dragon Queen
i temporary set up my [HASHTAG]#autocob[/HASHTAG] in the closet since i still need to do some cleaning to set up the tent.
she was under a led desk lamp lol.
IMG_9607.JPG

Back