Catch a bunch! Nothing like a day of fishing
thanks dude! I sure had pretty decent day out on ocean I bring home 28 Porgies & 1 Sea Bass, I threw 12-14 back into sea coz they were not keepers... What a Gorgeous day out on the ocean, hard believe with more then half way into October and perfect for being out on sea.. I love fishing, it's so relaxing and fun..

Oh hell yeah! Seabass is good eating. How big was it? Fishing is a great way to get away. I go to Louisiana fishing when i can which isn't often enough.

19" Sea bass...not huge but decent size.

Oh hell yeah! Seabass is good eating. How big was it? Fishing is a great way to get away. I go to Louisiana fishing when i can which isn't often enough.
yeah I really love fishing, usually I do inland fishing, but prefer Deep Sea...

Same here, or at least saltwater fishing.

we were about 1 1/2-2 hours out into the Sea, pretty far out..

That is a nice ride! That for out in the Gulf usually means tuna, snapper, and grouper amongst other things. Youve given me the bug

I caught Grouper In Florida, around St. Petersburg area.. Hahaha Tuna & Shark is like 5-6 hours out, that your out on sea over 24hours.. I been Tuna & Shark fishing few times. Tuna is rather large ;) You Have Blue Fin Tuna in Gulf? or Yellow fin? Atlantic is great for Tuna, Mako Sharks, and Blue Marlin and of course Stripers:)

Last edited:
Blue black and some yellow fin in the gulf. Plenty of sharks! Im usually more of a sea trout, and redfish guy. Not sure what redfish is called in the Atlantic side. Oh yeah, caught cobia/ling too. Big mothers they are.

Blue black and some yellow fin in the gulf. Plenty of sharks! Im usually more of a sea trout, and redfish guy. Not sure what redfish is called in the Atlantic side. Oh yeah, caught cobia/ling too. Big mothers they are.
In summer time am hoping do some fishing out in Washington State, while am checking houses out there. I haven't done any Pacific Sea fishing yet, so would really like do that. Once I move there I'll be doing plenty of fishing in sea i'm sure. I fished Philippines Sea, China Sea & Indian Ocean off Indonesia.. I really love being out on the Sea. As ya can probably tell, hahahaha..

Back