Hey Guy's, well I guess it's time let ya guys in on something no-one seemed to notice so far on one of my plants :p On one of Dragon Queen's, the 1st set is single leaf, 2nd (on just one side) is 3fingers on other side a single leaf , then on 3rd set 3 or 5 it's not fully out yet other side 2 :shrug:kinda odd growth on that one in beginning so far...The other Dragon Queen doing simply outstanding & has actually caught up to the 1st Duurty Magic, considering that plant 2-3 days behind when started, that's pretty amazing....The growth on Duurty That stalled , has improved..... basically I'm starting think they are probably just two different pheno types,(and really it didn't stall) so I will keep track of what traits them pheno's are...I will have some photo's In about an hour or so. then can point out things on the photo's better. Here is group shot, until lights out.
IMG_3258.JPG

Last edited:
hey sorry if I make many mistakes typing, I guess I can't type as fast as things coming into my mind.:rofl:

Ok Guys, here are a few pic's for now...Sorry I wanted take better ones, but my damn back killing me... so I will try get better photo's before lights come on...I need get take off the lowest set of shoot's anyways as I always do. I think I need raise my Led up a couple inches and will set that before lights on also, currently Led at 30inches I think I may want move to 34inches..Another reason its a tad hard take photo's in there is because of my environment, the camera instantly fogs up between photo's & before I can focus it most of time..Again am sorry about bad photo's I'll get better ones later today.
IMG_3262.JPG
IMG_3269.JPG
IMG_3265.JPG
IMG_3273.jpg
IMG_3264.JPG
IMG_3271.JPG
IMG_3268.JPG
IMG_3272.JPG
IMG_3274.JPG

Quick question. I want to have some accurate readings on my grow. I use happy frog and yet so far I've had beautiful plants without really knowing the pH and I want to change that. I use one of those cheap ph eBay meters and my question is what would be best a soil pH meter or a better phone meter under let's say 100?

Accurate 8 is what waira recommends. No idea the cost.
Quick question. I want to have some accurate readings on my grow. I use happy frog and yet so far I've had beautiful plants without really knowing the pH and I want to change that. I use one of those cheap ph eBay meters and my question is what would be best a soil pH meter or a better phone meter under let's say 100?

:smoking: brudda Niz', that would be the Accurate 8 soil pH probe, by Control Wizard.... are you stateside, or over seas? ...Amazon has been where most folks find them, but in UK(?), it might be under a different name or something,.. but it's all the same Chinese factory that makes them, right? :rofl:

Back