@Unique that what I've been debating man when to start nutes. My dragon is barely 9 days old I think. I use happy frog so not that much nutrients in the soil.
yeah I'm sorry I'm no help when comes to soil, I think if I'm not mistaken that soil has nutes in it...That's kinda one of reason's I wouldn't use, because I need control my feed schedule and there many other reasons also, soil ya only gonna be watering, every now & then..Plus ya never know what's in it, and really imo I think there's just many issues w/ soil... I love coco & would probably never change to anything else, that's why I'm able give nutes right out of the gate, coco contain's nothing basically it's just a medium and damn good one at that, plants grow wicked fast in coco just as fast as hydro approx 3-5 times as fast as soil.

@Unique that what I've been debating man when to start nutes. My dragon is barely 9 days old I think. I use happy frog so not that much nutrients in the soil.
did your cotyledons come off yet on them @nizmoKush , if they about to or have then most certainly i would start w/ 1/3 dose for feed see how things look, then take it from there..

They are looking fantastic!
Thanks dude, The Dragon's are sure kicking ass... but I think I know why the first Duurty kinda slowed a bit, when I turn my pots every 20hrs they were not lined up correctly after several moves it wasn't under my 600w at all, Sunday is clean & maintenance day so I took care of all them things today..

How is it doing? A light feed early on is good in my book!
yeah, I doubt a "light" feeding will hurt them... make sure to go light, coz honestly you have no clue what's in that soil, so use caution okay..

Oh snap I forgot you grow in Coco. Thanks man appreciate your input.
I wish I could give better advice It's Just I really don't know. I think your gonna want change to coco one day, I can promise ya this once ya do, you'll never look back to soil ever again...Like night & day my friend...

I've been feeding mine since they were born [emoji41] they a pretty strong strain actually . im feeding the small ones the same as my big ones. 1000 ppm haha. Three head loves the high dose for sure.
3d9f8e53c455bb609ef0b3299bd18ef8.jpg
e283038c9241fb5180a9ad3d02bbbc20.jpg
f0cc063e44b5ab35bf6734c57152b2a4.jpg

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

That is one purty gal!

Back