@Unique actually man I've been thinking of trying Coco out man. Maybe my next round I'll do one plant in Coco

@Unique actually man I've been thinking of trying Coco out man. Maybe my next round I'll do one plant in Coco
You can mix coco into your soil you use now if you want to gradually awitch. I used the roots, greenlite that had coco in it. Was good stuff.

Is that all you use bri?
I use coco in my auto pots and sunshine [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] in my airpots. Soil/soilless mediums will generate a hydro like yield, if you water the less, more often like coco, I have found. I know not everyone can water every day, so coco isnt for everyone for that very reason. If you cant get in your tent daily to water, stick to soil/soil-less mediums. I cant get to my tent daily, so I went with autopots. I love all growing styles. I have tried hydro and failed misserably on a couple occasions.:biggrin:

I use coco in my auto pots and sunshine [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] in my airpots. Soil/soilless mediums will generate a hydro like yield, if you water the less, more often like coco, I have found. I know not everyone can water every day, so coco isnt for everyone for that very reason. If you cant get in your tent daily to water, stick to soil/soil-less mediums. I cant get to my tent daily, so I went with autopots. I love all growing styles. I have tried hydro and failed misserably on a couple occasions.:biggrin:

Coco does seemto be an excellent medium, right now i have to use a peat based soil. I might try the sunshine, the biobizz is kinda funky this time. Had good luck with the ladt bag.

coco, is straight up the best medium imo...once ya try, you'll be hooked and wonder why it took ya so long to make the switch..I'm dead serious about that, no comparison between coco & soil....soil is everything ya don't want...retains nutrients, less control, frequent flushing, ph instability, slow growth rate,Bugs,Pests,etc....hmmm, I can't find anything bad about coco, hahahaha....Unless we say, frequent nutrient feedings, doesn't retain nutrients, awesome ph control, no pests, super fast growth rate...pretty much exact opposite of soil :p

@briman I totally agree with you on that, in coco it's best to feed/water more often with less amounts, I noticed that auto's really really need & want that wet/dry cycle throughout grow, not just when they seedlings. Everything just easier to control using coco imo, everything more stable...

You can mix coco into your soil you use now if you want to gradually awitch. I used the roots, greenlite that had coco in it. Was good stuff.
you can, but I have noticed you will be mucking around finding a correct ph ..the problem mixing peat based & coco is both require different ph and I'm not sure how you'll judge where your ph will be stable at with best nutrient uptake. I'm not saying it won't work, I just think you'll be fighting with ph and/or nutrient issues throughout entire grow...Honestly it's better go straight to coco w/20-25% perlite mixed in and that's all...avoid using peat...

prepared to change grow mediums if you try coco! Awesome stuff!:headbang:
Agree'd coco is the best!...Better then Hydro,soil... I love lil buffer coco gives over hydro and coco is just as fast as hydro, just without the issue's,pump failures,ph swings.

Back